A New Generation of Corporate Codes of Ethics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Muel Kaptein & Mark Schwartz, 2008. "The Effectiveness of Business Codes: A Critical Examination of Existing Studies and the Development of an Integrated Research Model," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 77(2), pages 111-127, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rahul Mitra, 2012. "“My Country’s Future”: A Culture-Centered Interrogation of Corporate Social Responsibility in India," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 106(2), pages 131-147, March.
- Giovanni Garegnani & Emilia Merlotti & Angeloantonio Russo, 2015. "Scoring Firms’ Codes of Ethics: An Explorative Study of Quality Drivers," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 126(4), pages 541-557, February.
- Saurabh Ahluwalia & O. C. Ferrell & Linda Ferrell & Terri L. Rittenburg, 2018. "Sarbanes–Oxley Section 406 Code of Ethics for Senior Financial Officers and Firm Behavior," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 151(3), pages 693-705, September.
- Evan Peterson, 2013. "Compliance and ethics programs: competitive advantage through the law," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 17(4), pages 1027-1045, November.
- Yuri Gorbaneff & Elsa Margarita Uribe & Guillermo Hoyos, 2012. "Los códigos de conducta de las empresas petroleras en Colombia: Una caracterización," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 14(27), pages 193-205, July-Dece.
- Lauren Kleynjans & Marek Hudon, 2016. "A Study of Codes of Ethics for Mexican Microfinance Institutions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 134(3), pages 397-412, March.
- Calderón Reyes & Ferrero Ignacio & Redin Dulce M., 2013.
"Ethical codes and corporate responsibility of the most admired companies of the world: Toward a third generation ethics?,"
Business and Politics,
De Gruyter, vol. 14(4), pages 1-24, January.
- CalderÃ³n, Reyes & Ferrero, Ignacio & Redin, Dulce M., 2012. "Ethical codes and corporate responsibility of the most admired companies of the world: Toward a third generation ethics?," Business and Politics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 1-24, December.
- Reyes CalderÃ³n & Ignacio Ferrero & Dulce Redin, 2012. "Ethical Codes and Corporate Responsibility of the Most Admired Companies of the World: Towards a Third Generation Ethics?," Faculty Working Papers 09/12, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Ji Han & Hyun Park & Hyeonju Jeong, 2013. "Individual and Organizational Antecedents of Professional Ethics of Public Relations Practitioners in Korea," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 116(3), pages 553-566, September.
- Maureen Taylor & Aimei Yang, 2015. "Have Global Ethical Values Emerged in the Public Relations Industry? Evidence from National and International Professional Public Relations Associations," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 130(3), pages 543-555, September.
- Ying Jiang & Xiaolong Xue & Chris K. Y. Lo & Hengqin Wu, 2019. "Corporate Ethical Responsibility in Management Research: Intellectual Bases, Focus, Salience, and Future," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(8), pages 1-17, April.
- Douglas Frechtling & Soyoung Boo, 2012. "On the Ethics of Management Research: An Exploratory Investigation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 106(2), pages 149-160, March.
- Cynthia Stohl & Michael Etter & Scott Banghart & DaJung Woo, 2017. "Social Media Policies: Implications for Contemporary Notions of Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 142(3), pages 413-436, May.
- Russell Lacey & Pamela Kennett-Hensel, 2010. "Longitudinal Effects of Corporate Social Responsibility on Customer Relationships," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 97(4), pages 581-597, December.
- Aytac Gokmen & A. Turan Ozturk, 2012. "Issues of Business Ethics in Domestic and International Businesses: A Critical Study," International Journal of Business Administration, International Journal of Business Administration, Sciedu Press, vol. 3(5), pages 82-88, September.
- Forsyth, Donelson R. & O'Boyle Jr., Ernest H., 2011. "Rules, standards, and ethics: Relativism predicts cross-national differences in the codification of moral standards," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 353-361, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCodes of Ethics; globalization; corporate social responsibility; first generation rights; second generation rights; third generation rights;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:90:y:2009:i:4:p:607-622. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.