Labour Relations and Ethical Dilemmas of Extractive MNEs in Nigeria, South Africa and Zambia: 1950–2000
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 86 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/applied+ethics/journal/10551/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Drusilla Brown & Alan Deardorff & Robert Stern, 1998.
"Trade and Labor Standards,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 171-194, April.
- Brown, K.D. & Deardorff, A.V. & Stern, R.M., 1997. "Trade and Labor Standards," Working Papers 394, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Bernard GERNIGON & Alberto ODERO & Horacio GUIDO, 2000. "ILO principles concerning collective bargaining," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 139(1), pages 33-55, 03.
- Hasnas, John, 1998. "The Normative Theories of Business Ethics: A Guide for the Perplexed," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(01), pages 19-42, January.
- Geva, Aviva, 1999. "Moral Problems of Employing Foreign Workers," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(03), pages 381-403, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)