Frontiers, Intersections and Engagements of Ethics and HRM
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ajnesh Prasad & Albert Mills, 2010. "Critical Management Studies and Business Ethics: A Synthesis and Three Research Trajectories for the Coming Decade," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(2), pages 227-237, August.
- Freeman, R. Edward, 1994. "The Politics of Stakeholder Theory: Some Future Directions," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(04), pages 409-421, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:142:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3302-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:146:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3218-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:142:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3084-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Voegtlin & Michelle Greenwood, 2016. "Corporate social responsibility and human resource management: A systematic review and conceptual analysis," Post-Print hal-01481479, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:111:y:2012:i:1:p:1-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .