The Impact of Paternalistic Leadership on Ethical Climate: The Moderating Role of Trust in Leader
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- DeConinck, James B., 2011. "The effects of ethical climate on organizational identification, supervisory trust, and turnover among salespeople," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(6), pages 617-624, June.
- Jeanette Lemmergaard & Jorgen Lauridsen, 2008. "The Ethical Climate of Danish Firms: A Discussion and Enhancement of the Ethical-Climate Model," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 80(4), pages 653-675, July.
- Treviño, Linda Klebe & Weaver, Gary R., 2001. "Organizational Justice and Ethics Program “Follow-Through”: Influences on Employees’ Harmful and Helpful Behavior," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(04), pages 651-671, October.
- Mitchell Neubert & Dawn Carlson & K. Kacmar & James Roberts & Lawrence Chonko, 2009. "The Virtuous Influence of Ethical Leadership Behavior: Evidence from the Field," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(2), pages 157-170, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kumar Alok, 2017. "Sāttvika Leadership: An Indian Model of Positive Leadership," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 117-138.
- M. Guerci & Giovanni Radaelli & Elena Siletti & Stefano Cirella & A. Rami Shani, 2015. "The Impact of Human Resource Management Practices and Corporate Sustainability on Organizational Ethical Climates: An Employee Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 126(2), pages 325-342, January.
- González María Jesús González & González Alejandro López, 2015. "Strategic planning and change management. Examples of Barcelona, Seville and Saragossa (Spain)," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, De Gruyter Open, vol. 29(29), pages 47-64, September.
- Susan Castro, 2014. "The Morality of Unequal Autonomy: Reviving Kant’s Concept of Status for Stakeholders," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 121(4), pages 593-606, June.
- Qinxuan Gu & Thomas Tang & Wan Jiang, 2015. "Does Moral Leadership Enhance Employee Creativity? Employee Identification with Leader and Leader–Member Exchange (LMX) in the Chinese Context," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 513-529.
More about this item
KeywordsEthical climate; Ethics; Leadership; Paternalistic leadership; Trust in leader;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:108:y:2012:i:4:p:525-536. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .