Putting Creditors in Their Rightful Place: Corporate Governance and Business Ethics in the Light of Limited Liability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stiles, Philip & Taylor, Bernard, 2001. "Boards at Work: How Directors View their Roles and Responsibilities," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288763.
- Cadbury, Adrian, 2002. "Corporate Governance and Chairmanship: A Personal View," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199252008.
- Edward Freeman, R. & Evan, William M., 1990. "Corporate governance: A stakeholder interpretation," Journal of Behavioral Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 337-359.
- Hendry, John, 2001. "Missing the Target: Normative Stakeholder Theory and the Corporate Governance Debate," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(01), pages 159-176, January.
- Maitland, Ian, 2001. "Distributive Justice in Firms: Do the Rules of Corporate Governance Matter?," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(01), pages 129-143, January.
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2002. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 1-3, January.
More about this item
KeywordsBankruptcy; Company law; Corporate governance; Creditors; Governance; Limited liability; Shareholder primacy; Stakeholder theory; Suppliers; Trade creditors;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:102:y:2011:i:1:p:21-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.