Mission-Driven Organizations in Japan: Management Philosophy and Individual Outcomes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yingyan Wang, 2009. "Examination on Philosophy-Based Management of Contemporary Japanese Corporations: Philosophy, Value Orientation and Performance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Robert Kolodinsky & Robert Giacalone & Carole Jurkiewicz, 2008. "Workplace Values and Outcomes: Exploring Personal, Organizational, and Interactive Workplace Spirituality," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 81(2), pages 465-480, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ethem Duygulu & Emir Ozeren & Pınar Işıldar & Andrea Appolloni, 2016. "The Sustainable Strategy for Small and Medium Sized Enterprises: The Relationship between Mission Statements and Performance," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(7), pages 1-16, July.
- Steven Bauer & Dongkuk Lim, 2019. "Effect of Communication Practices on Volunteer Organization Identification and Retention," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(9), pages 1-17, April.
- Tomoki Sekiguchi & Norihiko Takeuchi & Tomokazu Takeuchi & Shiho Nakamura & Azusa Ebisuya, 2019. "How Inpatriates Internalize Corporate Values at Headquarters: The Role of Developmental Job Assignments and Psychosocial Mentoring," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 59(5), pages 825-853, October.
More about this item
Keywordsmanagement philosophy; mission-driven organization; identification; sensemaking; individual outcomes; job involvement; organizational citizenship behavior;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:101:y:2011:i:1:p:111-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.