Hybrid Forms of Business: The Logic of Gift in the Commercial World
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brozek, Kathy O., 2009. "Exploring the continuum of social and financial returns: when does a nonprofit become a social enterprise?," Community Development Investment Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue 2, pages 07-17.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Alessandra Pelloni & Fiammetta Rossetti, 2008.
"Relational Goods, Sociability, and Happiness,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 343-363, August.
- Becchetti Leonardo & Pelloni Alessandra & Rossetti Fiammetta, 2008. "Relational goods, sociability, and happiness," wp.comunite 0039, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Alessandra Pelloni & Fiammetta Rossetti, 2008. "Relational Goods, Sociability, and happiness," CEIS Research Paper 117, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 14 Jul 2008.
- L. Plé & J. Angot & X. Lecocq, 2009.
"Customer-Integrated Business Models: A Theoretical Framework,"
- L. Plé & X. Lecocq & J. Angot, 2010. "Customer-Integrated Business Models: A Theoretical Framework," Post-Print halshs-00588251, HAL.
- Elinor Ostrom, 2010.
"Beyond Markets and States: Polycentric Governance of Complex Economic Systems,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 641-672.
- Ostrom, Elinor, 2009. "Beyond Markets and States: Polycentric Governance of Complex Economic Systems," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2009-4, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Wolfgang Grassl & André Habisch, 2011. "Ethics and Economics: Towards a New Humanistic Synthesis for Business," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 37-49.
- Rick Wicks, 2009.
"A model of dynamic balance among the three spheres of society – markets, governments, and communities: Applied to understanding the relative importance of social capital and social goods,"
International Journal of Social Economics,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(5), pages 535-565, April.
- Wicks, Rick, 2008. "A Model of Dynamic Balance among the Three Spheres of Society – Markets, Governments, and Communities – Applied to Understanding the Relative Importance of Social Capital and Social Goods," Working Papers in Economics 292, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 01 Jan 2009.
- Luigino Bruni & Alessandra Smerilli, 2009. "The Value of Vocation. The Crucial Role of Intrinsically Motivated People in Values-based Organizations," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 67(3), pages 271-288.
- Masahiko Aoki, 2001. "Toward a Comparative Institutional Analysis," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262011875, January.
- Fabian Muniesa & Yuval Millo & Michel Callon, 2007. "An introduction to market devices," Post-Print halshs-00177928, HAL.
- Andrea Bonaccorsi & Silvia Giannangeli & Cristina Rossi, 2006. "Entry Strategies Under Competing Standards: Hybrid Business Models in the Open Source Software Industry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(7), pages 1085-1098, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:146:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3238-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Kevin T. Jackson, 2016. "Economy of Mutuality: Merging Financial and Social Sustainability," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 499-517.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:145:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3130-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBenedict XVI; Catholic social teaching; Caritas in Veritate ; Holy Trinity; Hybrid businesses; Non-profit enterprise; Reciprocity; Social enterprise; Logic of gift;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:100:y:2011:i:1:p:109-123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .