Evolvability and progress in evolutionary economics
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 14 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/environmental/journal/10818/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jeroen Bergh, 2007.
"Evolutionary thinking in environmental economics,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 17(5), pages 521-549, October.
- David, Paul A, 1985. "Clio and the Economics of QWERTY," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 332-37, May.
- G. Hodgson & T. Knudsen, 2004.
"The Nature and Units of Social Selection,"
Papers on Economics and Evolution
2004-24, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Liebowitz, S J & Margolis, Stephen E, 1990. "The Fable of the Keys," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(1), pages 1-25, April.
- William Kingston, 2006. "Schumpeter, Business Cycles and Co-evolution," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 97-106.
- Boulding, K E, 1991. "What Is Evolutionary Economics?," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 9-17, January.
- Markose, Sheri M, 2004.
"Computability and Evolutionary Complexity: Markets As Complex Adaptive Systems (CAS),"
Economics Discussion Papers
3730, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Sheri M. Markose, 2005. "Computability and Evolutionary Complexity: Markets as Complex Adaptive Systems (CAS)," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(504), pages F159-F192, 06.
- William Baumol, 2004. "Red-Queen games: arms races, rule of law and market economies," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 237-247, 06.
- Metcalfe, John S. & Foster, John & Ramlogan, Ronnie, 2003.
"Adaptive Economic Growth,"
Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers
30637, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Arthur, W Brian, 1989. "Competing Technologies, Increasing Returns, and Lock-In by Historical Events," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(394), pages 116-31, March.
- Daniel W. McShea, 1996. "Metazoan Complexity and Evolution: Is There a Trend?," Working Papers 96-01-002, Santa Fe Institute.
- Arthur J. Robson, 2005. "Complex Evolutionary Systems and the Red Queen," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(504), pages F211-F224, 06.
- Witt, Ulrich, 1996. "Innovations, Externalities and the Problem of Economic Progress," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 89(1-2), pages 113-30, October.
- Dosi, Giovanni & Nelson, Richard R, 1994. "An Introduction to Evolutionary Theories in Economics," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 153-72, September.
- Metcalfe, J S, 2001. "Institutions and Progress," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(3), pages 561-86, September.
- Gowdy, John, 1997. "Introduction: biology and economics," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 377-383, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbioec:v:14:y:2012:i:2:p:101-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.