What Is Evolutionary Economics?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark Swilling, 2010. "Sustainability, poverty and municipal services: the case of Cape Town, South Africa," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(4), pages 194-201.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Paul Windrum & Alessio Moneta, 2006. "Empirical Validation of Agent Based Models: A Critical Survey," LEM Papers Series 2006/14, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Anna Horodecka, 2015. "The Changing Face of Economics? Ethical Issues in Contemporary Economic Schools as a Consequence of Changes in the Concept of Human Nature," Annales. Ethics in Economic Life, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology, vol. 18(4), pages 55-71, December.
- repec:elg:eechap:15612_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Levy, Moshe, 2005. "Is risk-aversion hereditary?," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1-2), pages 157-168, February.
- Ausloos, M & Clippe, P & Pekalski, A, 2004. "Model of macroeconomic evolution in stable regionally dependent economic fields," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 337(1), pages 269-287.
- Félix-Fernando Muñoz & María-Isabel Encinar, 2014. "Intentionality and the emergence of complexity: an analytical approach," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 317-334, April.
- Andreas Pyka & Bernd Ebersberger & Horst Hanusch, 2004.
"A Conceptual Framework to Model Long-run Qualitative Change in the Energy System,"
Chapters,in: Evolution and Economic Complexity, chapter 9
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Andreas Pyka & Bernd Ebersberger & Horst Hanusch, 2003. "A Conceptual Framework to Model Long-Run Qualitative Change in the Energy System," Discussion Paper Series 239, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Muñoz, Félix-Fernando & Encinar, María-Isabel & Cañibano, Carolina, 2011. "On the role of intentionality in evolutionary economic change," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 193-203, September.
- Ausloos, Marcel & Clippe, Paulette & Miśkiewicz, Janusz & Pe¸kalski, Andrzej, 2004.
"A (reactive) lattice-gas approach to economic cycles,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 344(1), pages 1-7.
- Marcel Ausloos & Paulette Clippe & Janusz Mi'skiewicz & Andrzej Pekalski, 2004. "A (reactive) lattice-gas approach to economic cycles," Papers cond-mat/0402075, arXiv.org.
- Daniel Dufourt, 1993. "L'économie politique," Post-Print halshs-01273102, HAL.
- Tomasz Zalega, 2015. "Entrepreneurial Attitudes of Students from the Selected Lublin Universities vs the Development of Academic Entrepreneurship (Ekonomia ewolucyjna jako jeden z nurtow wspolczesnej ekonomii – zarys probl," Research Reports, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 2(19), pages 157-177.
- Thomas Grebel & Andreas Pyka, 2003. "Agent-based modelling - A methodology for the analysis of qualitative development processes," Discussion Paper Series 251, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Encinar, María Isabel & Muñoz, Félix & Cañibano, Carolina, 2006. "‘Ethical Novelty’: new insights into economic change," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2006/03, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Christian Schubert, 2013. "The pitfalls of Darwinian “progress”. A comment on “Evolvability and progress in evolutionary economics” by Tim Cochrane and James Maclaurin," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 325-328, October.
- Tim Cochrane & James Maclaurin, 2012. "Evolvability and progress in evolutionary economics," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 101-114, July.
- A. Madureira & F. Hartog & N. Baken, 2016. "A holonic framework to understand and apply information processes in evolutionary economics: survey and proposal," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 157-190, September.
- Hodgson, Geoffrey M., 1997. "Economics and the return to Mecca: The recognition of novelty and emergence," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 399-412, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joevec:v:1:y:1991:i:1:p:9-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .