A bioeconomic study of numeracy and economic calculation
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Langlois, Richard N., 2003.
"Cognitive comparative advantage and the organization of work: Lessons from Herbert Simon's vision of the future,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 167-187, April.
- Richard N. Langlois, 2002. "Cognitive Comparative Advantage and the Organization of Work: Lessons from Herbert Simon's Vision of the Future," Working papers 2002-20, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Michael Ghiselin & Janet Landa, 2005. "The Economics and Bioeconomics of Folk and Scientific Classification," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 221-238, December.
- Janet Landa & Michael Ghiselin, 2005. "The Economics and Bioeconomics of Classification: Introduction," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 215-220, December.
- Arthur J. Robson, 2001. "The Biological Basis of Economic Behavior," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(1), pages 11-33, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbioec:v:10:y:2008:i:2:p:101-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.