Risk selection and complementary health insurance: The Swiss approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Kifmann, Mathias, 2005. "Risk Selection and Complementary Health Insurance: The Swiss Approach," Discussion Papers, Series I 328, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Schellhorn, 2001. "The effect of variable health insurance deductibles on the demand for physician visits," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(5), pages 441-456.
- Danzon, Patricia M., 2002. "Welfare effects of supplementary insurance: a comment," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 923-926, September.
- Thomas G. McGuire & Jacob Glazer, 2000. "Optimal Risk Adjustment in Markets with Adverse Selection: An Application to Managed Care," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 1055-1071, September.
- Kifmann, Mathias, 2002. "Community rating in health insurance and different benefit packages," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 719-737, September.
- Francesca Colombo, 2001. "Towards More Choice in Social Protection?: Individual Choice of Insurer in Basic Mandatory Health Insurance in Switzerland," OECD Labour Market and Social Policy Occasional Papers 53, OECD Publishing.
- Pauly, Mark V., 1984. "Is cream-skimming a problem for the competitive medical market?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 87-95, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kifmann Mathias & Nell Martin, 2014. "Fairer Systemwettbewerb zwischen gesetzlicher und privater Krankenversicherung," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, De Gruyter, vol. 15(1), pages 75-87, February.
- Kifmann, Mathias & Nell, Martin, 2013. "Fairer Systemwettbewerb zwischen gesetzlicher und privater Krankenversicherung," hche Research Papers 2013/06, University of Hamburg, Hamburg Center for Health Economics (hche).
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:121:y:2017:i:10:p:1085-1092 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brigitte Dormont & Pierre-Yves Geoffard & Karine Lamiraud, 2007.
"The influence of supplementary health insurance on switching behaviour : evidence on Swiss data,"
0702, University of Lausanne, Institute of Health Economics and Management (IEMS).
- Brigitte Dormont & Pierre-Yves Geoffard & Karine Lamiraud, 2007. "The influence of supplementary health insurance on switching behaviour: evidence on Swiss data," PSE Working Papers halshs-00587785, HAL.
- Brigitte Dormont & Pierre-Yves Geoffard & Karine Lamiraud, 2007. "The influence of supplementary health insurance on switching behaviour: evidence on Swiss data," Working Papers halshs-00587785, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1623 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ellert, Alexander & Urmann, Oliver, 2012. "Competition in the market for supplementary health insurance: The case of competing nonprofit sickness funds," Working Papers on Risk and Insurance 25 [rev.], University of Hamburg, Institute for Risk and Insurance.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth insurance; Risk selection; Complementary insurance;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ijhcfe:v:6:y:2006:i:2:p:151-170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .