Fiscal policy in central and Eastern Europe: what happened in the run-up to EU accession?
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- F. Ballabriga & C. Martinez-Mongay, 2002. "Has EMU shifted policy?," European Economy - Economic Papers 166, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Rasmus Kattai & John Lewis, 2005.
"Hooverism, Hyperstabilisation or Halfway-House? Describing Fiscal Policy in Central and Eastern European EU Members,"
Bank of Estonia Working Papers
2005-05, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Oct 2005.
- Rasmus Kattai & John Lewis, 2005. "Hooverism, Hyperstabilisation or Halfway-House? Describing Fiscal Policy in Central and Eastern European EU Members," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 5(2), pages 38-47, July.
- George Kopits & Helge Berger & IstvÃ¡n P. SzÃ©kely, 2004.
"Fiscal Indulgence in Central Europe; Loss of the External Anchor,"
IMF Working Papers
04/62, International Monetary Fund.
- Helge Berger & George Kopits & István P. Székely, 2007. "Fiscal Indulgence In Central Europe: Loss Of The External Anchor?," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 54(1), pages 116-135, 02.
- Berger, Helge & Kopits, George & Székely, István P., 2006. "Fiscal indulgence in Central Europe: loss of the external anchor?," Discussion Papers 2006/9, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Tornell, Aaron & Velasco, Andres, 1995. "Fiscal discipline and the choice of exchange rate regime," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 759-770, April.
- Yan Sun, 2003. "Do Fixed Exchange Rates Induce More Fiscal Discipline?," IMF Working Papers 03/78, International Monetary Fund.
- Canzoneri, Matthew B & Cumby, Robert & Diba, Behzad, 1998. "Fiscal Discipline and Exchange Rate Regimes," CEPR Discussion Papers 1899, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Blanchard, Olivier J & Giavazzi, Francesco, 2004. "Improving the SGP Through a Proper Accounting of Public Investment," CEPR Discussion Papers 4220, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Willem H. Buiter & Clemens Grafe, 2004. "Patching up the Pact," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 12(1), pages 67-102, 03.
- Thomas J. Sargent & Neil Wallace, 1981. "Some unpleasant monetarist arithmetic," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:iecepo:v:4:y:2007:i:1:p:15-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.