Fiscal Discipline and Exchange Rate Regimes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel, Betty C, 2001.
"A Fiscal Theory of Currency Crises,"
International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 42(4), pages 969-988, November.
- Betty Daniel, 2000. "A Fiscal Theory of Currency Crises," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0535, Econometric Society.
- M. Marzo, 2001. "An Equilibrium Approach to the Term Structure of Interest rates with the Interaction between Monetary and Fiscal Policy," Working Papers 410, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Mauro Visaggio, 2004. "Does Stability and Growth Pact Provide an Adequate and Consistent Fiscal Rule?," Macroeconomics 0407008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthew B. Canzoneri & Robert E. Cumby & Behzad T. Diba, 2001.
"Is the Price Level Determined by the Needs of Fiscal Solvency?,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1221-1238, December.
- Canzoneri, Matthew B & Cumby, Robert & Diba, Behzad, 1998. "Is the Price Level Determined by the Needs of Fiscal Solvency?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1772, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matthew B. Canzoneri & Robert E. Cumby & Behzad T. Diba, 1998. "Is the Price Level Determined by the Needs of Fiscal Solvency?," NBER Working Papers 6471, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Woodford, Michael, 2001. "Fiscal Requirements for Price Stability," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 33(3), pages 669-728, August.
- Giorgio Pizzutto, 1998. "La Teoria Fiscale dei Prezzi In un'Economia Aperta," Departmental Working Papers 1998-07, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- M. Marzo, 2001. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy Interactions: the Impact on the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Working Papers 409, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "Fiscal and Monetary Anchors for Price Stability; Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," IMF Working Papers 2008/121, International Monetary Fund.
- Galvis Ciro, Juan Camilo & Bedoya Ospina, Juan Guillermo & Loaiza Maya, RubÃ©n Albeiro, 2011. "Una regla de polÃtica fiscal Ã³ptima para la economÃa colombiana: aproximaciÃ³n desde un modelo de equilibrio general dinÃ¡mico y estocÃ¡stico," Revista Lecturas de EconomÃa, Universidad de Antioquia - CIE, November.
- John Lewis, 2007. "Fiscal policy in central and Eastern Europe: what happened in the run-up to EU accession?," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 15-31, April.
More about this item
KeywordsExchange Rate Regimes; Fiscal Discipline; price determination;
All these keywords.
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1899. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.cepr.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.