The effects of â€˜Gesellâ€™ (Currency) taxes in promoting Japan's economic recovery
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mitsuhiro Fukao, 2006.
"Financial Strains and the Zero Lower Bound: The Japanese Experience,"
NBER Chapters,in: Monetary Policy with Very Low Inflation in the Pacific Rim, NBER-EASE, Volume 15, pages 203-232
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mitsuhiro Fukao, 2003. "Financial strains and the zero lower bound: the Japanese experience," BIS Working Papers 141, Bank for International Settlements.
- Mitsuhiro Fukao, 2003. "Financial Sector Profitability and Double-Gearing," NBER Chapters,in: Structural Impediments to Growth in Japan, pages 9-36 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cordelius Ilgmann & Martin Menner, 2011.
"Negative nominal interest rates: history and current proposals,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 383-405, December.
- Cordelius Ilgmann, Martin Menner, "undated". "Negative Nominal Interest Rates: History and Current Proposals," Working Papers 201143, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Ilgmann, Cordelius & Menner, Martin, 2011. "Negative nominal interest rates: History and current proposals," CAWM Discussion Papers 43, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Willem Buiter, 2005. "Overcoming the zero bound on nominal interest rates: Gesellâ€™s currency carry tax vs. Eislerâ€™s parallel virtual currency," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 189-200, November.
- Ilgmann, Cordelius, 2011. "Silvio Gesell: 'a strange, unduly neglected' monetary theorist," CAWM Discussion Papers 23, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Loehr, Dirk, 2012. "The euthanasia of the rentier — A way toward a steady-state economy?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 232-239.
- Wilem H. Buiter, 2005. "Overcoming the Zero Bound on Nominal Interest Rates: Gesell's Currency Carry Tax vs. Eisler's arallel Virtual Currency," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-96, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ulrich van Suntum & Metin Kaptan & Cordelius Ilgmann, "undated". "Reducing the lower bound on market interest rates," Working Papers 200103, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:iecepo:v:2:y:2005:i:2:p:173-188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .