Topics in nonparametric comparative statics and stability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kelvin Lancaster, 1962. "The Scope of Qualitative Economics," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(2), pages 99-123.
- Milgrom, Paul, 1994. "Comparing Optima: Do Simplifying Assumptions Affect Conclusions?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(3), pages 607-615, June.
- W. M. Gorman, 1964. "More Scope for Qualitative Economics," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(1), pages 65-68.
- Milgrom, Paul & Shannon, Chris, 1994. "Monotone Comparative Statics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(1), pages 157-180, January.
- Ritschard, Gilbert, 1983. "Computable Qualitative Comparative Static Techniques," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 1145-1168, July.
- James Quirk & Richard Ruppert, 1965. "Qualitative Economics and the Stability of Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(4), pages 311-326.
- William J. Gillen & Antonio Guccione, 1990. "The Introduction of Constraints in Lancaster's Qualitative Comparative Statics Algorithm," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(4), pages 1053-1061.
- Lady, George M. & Maybee, John S., 1983. "Qualitatively invertible matrices," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 397-407, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buck, Andrew J. & Lady, George M., 2012.
"Structural sign patterns and reduced form restrictions,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 462-470.
- Andrew J. Buck & George M. Lady, 2011. "Structural Sign Patterns and Reduced Form Restrictions," DETU Working Papers 1102, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Lady, George M. & Buck, Andrew J., 2011.
"Structural models, information and inherited restrictions,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2820-2831.
- Andrew J. Buck & George M. Lady, 2011. "Structural Models, Information and Inherited Restrictions," DETU Working Papers 1103, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Lady, George M. & Quirk, James P., 2007. "The scope of the LeChatelier Principle," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 381(C), pages 351-365.
- Buck, Andrew J. & Lady, George M., 2005. "Falsifying economic models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 777-810, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:iaecre:v:6:y:2000:i:1:p:67-83:10.1007/bf02295752. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.