Computable Qualitative Comparative Static Techniques
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lady, George M., 1995. "Robust economic models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 481-501, April.
- Manfred Gilli & Gilbert Ritschard & Daniel Royer, 1983. "Pour une approche structurale en économie," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 34(2), pages 277-304.
- Buck, Andrew J. & Lady, George M., 2012.
"Structural sign patterns and reduced form restrictions,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 462-470.
- Andrew J. Buck & George M. Lady, 2011. "Structural Sign Patterns and Reduced Form Restrictions," DETU Working Papers 1102, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Andrew J. Buck & George M. Lady, 2015.
"A New Approach to Model Verification, Falsification and Selection,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(3), pages 1-28, June.
- Andrew J. Buck & George M. Lady, 2014. "A New Approach to Model Verification, Falsification and Selection," DETU Working Papers 1403, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:6:y:2000:i:1:p:67-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrew J. Buck & George M. Lady, 2010. "Qualitative Matrices and Information," DETU Working Papers 1003, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Lady, George M. & Buck, Andrew J., 2011.
"Structural models, information and inherited restrictions,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2820-2831.
- Andrew J. Buck & George M. Lady, 2011. "Structural Models, Information and Inherited Restrictions," DETU Working Papers 1103, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- George Lady, 2000. "Topics in nonparametric comparative statics and stability," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 6(1), pages 67-83, February.
- Quirk, James, 1997. "Qualitative comparative statics," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 127-154, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:51:y:1983:i:4:p:1145-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.