Robust economic models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lady, George M, 1983. "The Structure of Qualitatively Determinate Relationships," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(1), pages 197-218, January.
- Ritschard, Gilbert, 1983. "Computable Qualitative Comparative Static Techniques," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 1145-1168, July.
- Berndsen, Ron & Daniels, Hennie, 1990.
"Qualitative dynamics and causality in a Keynesian model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 435-450, May.
- Berndsen, R.J. & Daniels, H.A.M., 1990. "Qualitative dynamics and causality in a Keynesian model," Other publications TiSEM b104f420-e06c-46ad-9ba4-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Don, F. J. Henk, 1990. "Some issues in solving large sparse systems of equations," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 313-325, May.
- Garbely, Myriam & Gilli, Manfred, 1991. "Qualitative decomposition of the eigenvalue problem in a dynamic system," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 539-548, July.
- William J. Gillen & Antonio Guccione, 1990. "The Introduction of Constraints in Lancaster's Qualitative Comparative Statics Algorithm," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(4), pages 1053-1061.
- Albin, Peter S. & Gottinger, Hans W., 1983. "Structure and complexity in economic and social systems," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 253-268, September.
- Lady, George M. & Maybee, John S., 1983. "Qualitatively invertible matrices," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 397-407, December.
- J S Maybee & H Voogd, 1984. "Qualitative impact analysis through sign-solvability: a review," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 11(4), pages 365-376, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew J. Buck & George M. Lady, 2016. "Estimating a Falsified Model," DETU Working Papers 1601, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Andrew J. Buck & George M. Lady, 2015. "Estimating a Falsified Model: Some Impossibility Theorems," DETU Working Papers 1506, Department of Economics, Temple University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:19:y:1995:i:3:p:481-501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.