Robust economic models
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Albin, Peter S. & Gottinger, Hans W., 1983. "Structure and complexity in economic and social systems," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 253-268, September.
- J S Maybee & H Voogd, 1984. "Qualitative impact analysis through sign-solvability: a review," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 11(4), pages 365-376, July.
- Lady, George M, 1983. "The Structure of Qualitatively Determinate Relationships," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(1), pages 197-218, January.
- Ritschard, Gilbert, 1983. "Computable Qualitative Comparative Static Techniques," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 1145-1168, July.
- Berndsen, Ron & Daniels, Hennie, 1990.
"Qualitative dynamics and causality in a Keynesian model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 435-450, May.
- Berndsen, R.J. & Daniels, H.A.M., 1990. "Qualitative dynamics and causality in a Keynesian model," Other publications TiSEM b104f420-e06c-46ad-9ba4-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Don, F. J. Henk, 1990. "Some issues in solving large sparse systems of equations," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 313-325, May.
- Garbely, Myriam & Gilli, Manfred, 1991. "Qualitative decomposition of the eigenvalue problem in a dynamic system," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 539-548, July.
- William J. Gillen & Antonio Guccione, 1990. "The Introduction of Constraints in Lancaster's Qualitative Comparative Statics Algorithm," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(4), pages 1053-1061.
- Lady, George M. & Maybee, John S., 1983. "Qualitatively invertible matrices," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 397-407, December. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:19:y:1995:i:3:p:481-501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.