Qualitative dynamics and causality in a Keynesian model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Berndsen, R.J. & Daniels, H.A.M., 1990. "Qualitative dynamics and causality in a Keynesian model," Other publications TiSEM b104f420-e06c-46ad-9ba4-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
References listed on IDEAS
- Farley, Arthur M. & Lin, Kuan-Pin, 1990. "Qualitative reasoning in economics," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 465-490, May.
- Pierce, David A. & Haugh, Larry D., 1977. "Causality in temporal systems : Characterization and a survey," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 265-293, May.
- David A. Pierce & Larry D. Haugh, 1977. "Causality in temporal systems: characterizations and a survey," Special Studies Papers 87, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lady, George M., 1995. "Robust economic models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 481-501, April.
- Berndsen, R.J., 1992. "Qualitative reasoning and knowledge representation in economic models," Other publications TiSEM 81fd6886-b744-4c37-9dac-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Caron, E.A.M. & Daniels, H.A.M., 2008. "Explanation of exceptional values in multi-dimensional business databases," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 188(3), pages 884-897, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:14:y:1990:i:2:p:435-450. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.