A note on portfolio choice for sovereign wealth funds
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Massimo Guidolin, University of Virginia & Allan Timmermann, 2004. "Strategic Asset Allocation and Consumption Decisions under Multivariate Regime Switching," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 349, Econometric Society.
- Viceira, Luis & Rodriguez, Jorge & Chacko, George & Campbell, John, 2004.
"Strategic Asset Allocation in a Continuous-Time VAR Model,"
3294738, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Campbell, John Y. & Chacko, George & Rodriguez, Jorge & Viceira, Luis M., 2004. "Strategic asset allocation in a continuous-time VAR model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(11), pages 2195-2214, October.
- John Y. Campbell & George Chacko & Jorge Rodriguez & Luis M. Viciera, 2003. "Strategic Asset Allocation in a Continuous-Time VAR Model," NBER Working Papers 9547, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campbell, John Y & Chacko, George & Rodriguez, Jorge & Viceira, Luis M, 2003. "Strategic Asset Allocation in a Continuous Time VAR Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 4160, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Driesprong, Gerben & Jacobsen, Ben & Maat, Benjamin, 2008. "Striking oil: Another puzzle?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 307-327, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:fmktpm:v:23:y:2009:i:3:p:315-327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.