Strategic Asset Allocation and Consumption Decisions under Multivariate Regime Switching
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marie Brière & Ombretta Signori, 2011. "Inflation hedging portfolios in different regimes," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Portfolio and risk management for central banks and sovereign wealth funds, volume 58, pages 139-163 Bank for International Settlements.
- Gabriel Vasco J. & Alexandre Fernando & Bação Pedro, 2008.
"The Consumption-Wealth Ratio under Asymmetric Adjustment,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(4), pages 1-32, December.
- Vasco Gabriel & Fernando Alexandre & Pedro Bação, 2007. "The Consumption-Wealth Ratio Under Asymmetric Adjustment," GEMF Working Papers 2007-06, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Fernando Alexandre & Vasco J. Gabriel & Pedro Bação, 2007. "The Consumption-Wealth Ratio Under Asymmetric Adjustment," NIPE Working Papers 15/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Guidolin, Massimo & Ono, Sadayuki, 2006.
"Are the dynamic linkages between the macroeconomy and asset prices time-varying?,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 58(5-6), pages 480-518.
- Massimo Guidolin & Sadayuki Ono, 2005. "Are the dynamic linkages between the macroeconomy and asset prices time-varying?," Working Papers 2005-056, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- J. Sa-Aadu & James Shilling & Ashish Tiwari, 2010. "On the Portfolio Properties of Real Estate in Good Times and Bad Times-super-1," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 38(3), pages 529-565.
- Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Peel, David, 2007.
"Simulating stock returns under switching regimes - A new test of market efficiency,"
Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 235-239, February.
- Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Peel, David, 2006. "Simulating Stock Returns under switching regimes - a new test of market efficiency," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2006/13, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Peel, David, 2006. "Simulating Stock Returns Under Switching Regimes - A New Test of Market Efficiency," CEPR Discussion Papers 5614, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roger Bowden & Jennifer Zhu, 2010. "Multi-scale variation, path risk and long-term portfolio management," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(7), pages 783-796.
- Bernd Scherer, 2009. "A note on portfolio choice for sovereign wealth funds," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 23(3), pages 315-327, September.
- Mark E. Wohar & David E. Rapach, 2005. "Return Predictability and the Implied Intertemporal Hedging Demands for Stocks and Bonds: International Evidence," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 329, Society for Computational Economics.
- Klaus Grobys, 2012. "Active PortofolioManagement in the Presence of Regime Switching: What Are the Benefits of Defensive Asset Allocation Strategies If the Investor Faces Bear Markets?," The Review of Finance and Banking, Academia de Studii Economice din Bucuresti, Romania / Facultatea de Finante, Asigurari, Banci si Burse de Valori / Catedra de Finante, vol. 4(1), pages 015-031, June.
- Asger Lunde & Allan Timmermann, 2005. "Completion time structures of stock price movements," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 293-326, August.
More about this item
Keywordsasset allocation; regime switching; risk aversion;
- A - General Economics and Teaching
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:ausm04:349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.