A Common Pool Resource Game with Sequential Decisions and Experimental Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- C. Monica Capra, 1999. "Anomalous Behavior in a Traveler's Dilemma?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 678-690.
- Rosenthal, Robert W., 1981. "Games of perfect information, predatory pricing and the chain-store paradox," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 92-100, August.
- Herr, Andrew & Gardner, Roy & Walker, James M., 1997. "An Experimental Study of Time-Independent and Time-Dependent Externalities in the Commons," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 77-96, April.
- McKelvey Richard D. & Palfrey Thomas R., 1995.
"Quantal Response Equilibria for Normal Form Games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 6-38, July.
- McKelvey, Richard D. & Palfrey, Thomas R., 1994. "Quantal Response Equilibria For Normal Form Games," Working Papers 883, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- R. McKelvey & T. Palfrey, 2010. "Quantal Response Equilibria for Normal Form Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 510, David K. Levine.
- Walker, James M & Gardner, Roy, 1992. "Probabilistic Destruction of Common-Pool Resources: Experimental Evidence," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(414), pages 1149-1161, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mak, Vincent & Zwick, Rami & Rao, Akshay R. & Pattaratanakun, Jake A., 2015. "“Pay what you want” as threshold public good provision," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 30-43.
- Vincent Mak & Rami Zwick & Akshay R. Rao & Jake A. Pattaratanakun, 2014. ""Pay What You Want" as Threshold Public Good Provision," Working Papers 201403, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Jason Delaney & Sarah Jacobson, 2016.
"Payments or Persuasion: Common Pool Resource Management with Price and Non-price Measures,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, pages 747-772.
- Delaney, Jason & Jacobson, Sarah, 2013. "Payments or persuasion: common pool resource management with price and non-price measures," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-02, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Mar 2015.
- Kimbrough, Erik O. & Vostroknutov, Alexander, 2015.
"The social and ecological determinants of common pool resource sustainability,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 38-53.
- Erik O. Kimbrough & Alexander Vostroknutov, 2013. "The Social and Ecological Determinants of Common Pool Resource Sustainability," Discussion Papers dp13-06, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Raja Timilsina & Koji Kotani & Yoshio Kamijo, 2016. "Sustainability of common pool resources: A field-experimental approach," Working Papers SDES-2016-6, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Apr 2016.
- Kimbrough Erik O. & Vostroknutov Alexander, 2012. "Using Rules to Screen for Cooperative Types: Rule-Following and Restraint in Common Pool Resource Systems," Research Memorandum 055, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
More about this item
Keywordslaboratory experiments; common pool resources; games;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:expeco:v:6:y:2003:i:1:p:91-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .