A Common Pool Resource Game with Sequential Decisions and Experimental Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- McKelvey Richard D. & Palfrey Thomas R., 1995.
"Quantal Response Equilibria for Normal Form Games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 6-38, July.
- McKelvey, Richard D. & Palfrey, Thomas R., 1994. "Quantal Response Equilibria For Normal Form Games," Working Papers 883, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- R. McKelvey & T. Palfrey, 2010. "Quantal Response Equilibria for Normal Form Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 510, David K. Levine.
- Walker, James M & Gardner, Roy, 1992. "Probabilistic Destruction of Common-Pool Resources: Experimental Evidence," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(414), pages 1149-1161, September.
- C. Monica Capra, 1999. "Anomalous Behavior in a Traveler's Dilemma?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 678-690, June.
- Rosenthal, Robert W., 1981. "Games of perfect information, predatory pricing and the chain-store paradox," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 92-100, August.
- Herr, Andrew & Gardner, Roy & Walker, James M., 1997. "An Experimental Study of Time-Independent and Time-Dependent Externalities in the Commons," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 77-96, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vincent Mak & Rami Zwick & Akshay R. Rao & Jake A. Pattaratanakun, 2014. ""Pay What You Want" as Threshold Public Good Provision," Working Papers 201403, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Kimbrough, Erik O. & Vostroknutov, Alexander, 2015.
"The social and ecological determinants of common pool resource sustainability,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 38-53.
- Erik O. Kimbrough & Alexander Vostroknutov, 2013. "The Social and Ecological Determinants of Common Pool Resource Sustainability," Discussion Papers dp13-06, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Mak, Vincent & Zwick, Rami & Rao, Akshay R. & Pattaratanakun, Jake A., 2015. "“Pay what you want” as threshold public good provision," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 30-43.
- Jason Delaney & Sarah Jacobson, 2016.
"Payments or Persuasion: Common Pool Resource Management with Price and Non-price Measures,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 65(4), pages 747-772, December.
- Delaney, Jason & Jacobson, Sarah, 2013. "Payments or persuasion: common pool resource management with price and non-price measures," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-02, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Mar 2015.
- Kimbrough Erik O. & Vostroknutov Alexander, 2012. "Using Rules to Screen for Cooperative Types: Rule-Following and Restraint in Common Pool Resource Systems," Research Memorandum 055, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Raja Timilsina & Koji Kotani & Yoshio Kamijo, 2016. "Sustainability of common pool resources: A field-experimental approach," Working Papers SDES-2016-6, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Apr 2016.
More about this item
Keywordslaboratory experiments; common pool resources; games;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:expeco:v:6:y:2003:i:1:p:91-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.