Cooperation without coordination: signaling, types and tacit collusion in laboratory oligopolies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Douglas D. Davis & Korenok Oleg & Robert Reilly, 2007. "Cooperation without Coordination: Signaling, Types and Tacit Collusion in Laboratory Oligopolies," Working Papers 0702, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2009.
References listed on IDEAS
- Douglas D. Davis & Oleg Korenok, 2009.
"Posted Offer Markets In Near-Continuous Time: An Experimental Investigation,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 47(3), pages 449-466, July.
- Douglas D. Davis & Oleg Korenok, 2005. "Posted - Offer Markets In Near Continuous Time: an Experimental Investigation," Working Papers 0504, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics, revised 2007.
- Durham, Yvonne & McCabe, Kevin & Olson, Mark A. & Rassenti, Stephen & Smith, Vernon, 2004. "Oligopoly competition in fixed cost environments," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 147-162, February.
- Smith, Vernon L & Suchanek, Gerry L & Williams, Arlington W, 1988. "Bubbles, Crashes, and Endogenous Expectations in Experimental Spot Asset Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(5), pages 1119-1151, September.
- Nathaniel T. Wilcox & Nick Feltovich, 2000. "Thinking Like a Game Theorist: Comment," Monash Economics Working Papers archive-30, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Croson, Rachel T. A., 2000. "Thinking like a game theorist: factors affecting the frequency of equilibrium play," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 299-314, March.
- Gunnthorsdottir, Anna & Houser, Daniel & McCabe, Kevin, 2007.
"Disposition, history and contributions in public goods experiments,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 304-315, February.
- Anna Gunnthorsdottir & Daniel Houser & Kevin McCabe & Holly Ameden, 2004. "Disposition, History and Contributions in Public Goods Experiments," Experimental 0401001, EconWPA.
- Roberto Burlando & Francesco Guala, 2005. "Heterogeneous Agents in Public Goods Experiments," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 8(1), pages 35-54, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Douglas Davis & Asen Ivanov & Oleg Korenok, 2016.
"Individual characteristics and behavior in repeated games: an experimental study,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 19(1), pages 67-99, March.
- Douglas Davis & Asen Ivanov & Oleg Korenok, 2016. "Individual characteristics and behavior in repeated games: an experimental study," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 19(1), pages 67-99, March.
- Douglas Davis & Asen Ivanov & Oleg Korenok, 2014. "Individual Characteristics and Behavior in Repeated Games: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 728, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- repec:taf:oaefxx:v:3:y:2015:i:1:p:1024022 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:expeco:v:20:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10683-017-9517-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Davis, Douglas, 2009.
"Pure numbers effects, market power, and tacit collusion in posted offer markets,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 475-488, October.
- Douglas D. Davis, 2006. "Pure Numbers Effects, Market Power, and Tacit Collusion in Posted Offer Markets," Working Papers 0603, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2009.
- Lenka Fiala & Sigrid Suetens, 2017.
"Transparency and cooperation in repeated dilemma games: a meta study,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 20(4), pages 755-771, December.
- Fiala, Lenka & Suetens, Sigrid, 2017. "Transparency and cooperation in repeated dilemma games : A meta study," Other publications TiSEM 488b4229-edff-4302-860d-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Chen, Gang & Rytter, Niels G.M. & Jiang, Liping & Nielsen, Peter & Jensen, Lars, 2017. "Pre-announcements of price increase intentions in liner shipping spot markets," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 109-125.
More about this item
KeywordsExperiments; Tacit collusion; Price signaling; Types; C9; L11; L13;
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:expeco:v:13:y:2010:i:1:p:45-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.