Coordination of strategic responses to security threats: Laboratory evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kunreuther, Howard & Heal, Geoffrey, 2003. "Interdependent Security," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 26(2-3), pages 231-249, March-May.
- Simon P. Anderson & Jacob K. Goeree & Charles A. Holt, 2004. "Noisy Directional Learning and the Logit Equilibrium," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 106(3), pages 581-602, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nathalie Colombier & David Masclet & Daniel Mirza & Claude Montmarquette, 2011.
"Global Security Policies against Terrorism and the Free Riding Problem: An Experimental Approach,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 13(5), pages 755-790, October.
- Nathalie Colombier & David Masclet & Daniel Mirza & Claude Montmarquette, 2009. "Global Security Policies Against Terrorism and the Free Riding Problem: An Experimental Approach," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-44, CIRANO.
- Colombier, Nathalie & Masclet, David & Mirza, Daniel & Montmarquette, Claude, 2010. "Global Security Policies Against Terrorism and the Free Riding Problem: An Experimental Approach," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1012, CEPREMAP.
- Nathalie Colombier & David Masclet & Daniel Mirza & Claude Montmarquette, 2011. "Global security policies against terrorism and the free riding problem: An experimental approach," Post-Print halshs-00656760, HAL.
- Howard Kunreuther & Gabriel Silvasi & Eric T. Bradlow & Dylan Small, 2009. "Bayesian analysis of deterministic and stochastic prisoner's dilemma games," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 4(5), pages 363-384, August.
- Smith, Angela M., 2011. "An experimental study of exclusive contracts," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 4-13, January.
More about this item
KeywordsCoordination games; Laboratory experiments; Potential games; Security; C72; C92;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:expeco:v:10:y:2007:i:3:p:235-250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.