A Political Economy in an Ecological Web
Behavior matters more to environmental policy than most people think. This paper illustrates why this point needs repeating in four ongoing policy debates in the United States – Children's health risk, ozone/particulate matter (PM), climate change, and endangered species. Copyright Kluwer Academic Publishers 1998
Volume (Year): 11 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Postal:c/o EAERE Secretariat - Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei - Isola di San Giorgio Maggiore 8, I-30124 Venice, Italy
Web page: http://www.eaere.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/environmental/journal/10640/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nichols, Albert L., 1994. "Demand-side management Overcoming market barriers or obscuring real costs?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 840-847, October.
- Harberger, Arnold C, 1978.
"On the Use of Distributional Weights in Social Cost-Benefit Analysis,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(2), pages 87-120, April.
- Arnold C. Harberger, 1978. "On the Use of Distributional Weights in Social Cost-Benefit Analysis," NBER Chapters,in: Research in Taxation, pages 87-120 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Kremer, 1996. "Integrating Behavioral Choice into Epidemiological Models of AIDS," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 111(2), pages 549-573.
- Charles L. Schultze, 1996. "The CEA: An Inside Voice for Mainstream Economics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(3), pages 23-39, Summer.
- Atkinson, Scott E. & Crocker, Thomas D., 1992. "Econometric health production functions: Relative bias from omitted variables and measurement error," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 12-24, January.
- Gardner M. Brown & Jason F. Shogren, 1998. "Economics of the Endangered Species Act," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 3-20, Summer.
- Jaffe, Adam B. & Stavins, Robert N., 1994. "The energy-efficiency gap What does it mean?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 804-810, October.
- Hahn, Robert W, 1989. "Economic Prescriptions for Environmental Problems: How the Patient Followed the Doctor's Orders," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 95-114, Spring. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)