The shadow of death: do regional differences matter for firm survival across native and immigrant entrepreneurs?
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Grilo, I. & Thurik, A.R., 2004.
"Determinants Of Entrepreneurship In Europe,"
ERIM Report Series Research in Management
ERS-2004-106-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Isabel Grilo & Roy Thurik, 2004. "Determinants of entrepreneurship in Europe," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-30, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Michael Fritsch & Oliver Falck, 2003. "New Firm Formation by Industry over Space and Time: A Multi-Level Analysis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 322, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Raquel Ortega-ArgilÃ©s & Rosina Moreno, 2007.
"Firm Competitive Strategies and the Likelihood of Survival. The Spanish Case,"
Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy
2007-05, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Rosina Moreno, 2005. "Firm Competitive Strategies And The Likelihood Of Survival - The Spanish Case," ERSA conference papers ersa05p347, European Regional Science Association.
- José Mata & Pedro Portugal, 2001. "The Survival of New Domestic and Foreign Owned Firms," Working Papers w200101, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Elena Cefis & Orietta Marsili, 2005. "A Matter of Life and Death: Innovation and Firm Survival," LEM Papers Series 2005/01, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Michael Fritsch & Oliver Falck, 2007.
"New Business Formation by Industry over Space and Time: A Multidimensional Analysis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(2), pages 157-172.
- Fritsch, Michael & Falck, Oliver, 2007. "New business formation by industry over space and time: A multidimensional analysis," Munich Reprints in Economics 20306, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Audretsch, David B & Mahmood, Talat, 1995. "New Firm Survival: New Results Using a Hazard Function," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 77(1), pages 97-103, February.
- Veronique A.J.M. Schutjens & Egbert Wever, 2000. "Determinants of new firm success," Papers in Regional Science, Springer, vol. 79(2), pages 135-153.
- Elena Cefis & Orietta Marsili, 2005. "A matter of life and death: innovation and firm survival," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(6), pages 1167-1192, December.
- Colombo, Massimo G. & Delmastro, Marco, 2000. "A note on the relation between size, ownership status and plant's closure: sunk costs vs. strategic size liability," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 421-427, December.
- Wennekers, Sander & Thurik, Roy, 1999. " Linking Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 27-55, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:empiri:v:35:y:2008:i:1:p:59-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.