New business formation by industry over space and time: A multidimensional analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Michael Fritsch & Oliver Falck, 2007. "New Business Formation by Industry over Space and Time: A Multidimensional Analysis," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(2), pages 157-172.
References listed on IDEAS
- David B. Audretsch, 1995. "Innovation and Industry Evolution," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262011468, February.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Konon, Alexander & Fritsch, Michael & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2018.
"Business cycles and start-ups across industries: An empirical analysis of German regions,"
Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 742-761.
- Konon, Alexander & Fritsch, Michael & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2018. "Business cycles and start-ups across industries: An empirical analysis of German regions," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, vol. 33(6), pages 742-761.
- Alexander Konon & Michael Fritsch & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2018. "Business Cycles and Start-Ups across Industries: An Empirical Analysis of German Regions," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1732, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Konon, Alexander & Fritsch, Michael & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2018. "Business Cycles and Start-ups across Industries: An Empirical Analysis of German Regions," IZA Discussion Papers 11501, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Talat Mahmood, 1997. "Survival of Newly Founded Businesses: A Log-Logistic Model Approach," CIG Working Papers FS IV 97-32, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Lars Håkanson, 2005. "Epistemic Communities and Cluster Dynamics: On the Role of Knowledge in Industrial Districts," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 433-463.
- Roger Hayter & Klaus Edenhoffer, 2016. "Evolutionary Geography of a Mature Resource Sector: Shakeouts and Shakeins in British Columbia's Forest Industries 1980 to 2008," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(4), pages 497-519, December.
- Iuliia Pinkovetskaia & Anton Lebedev, 2019. "Entrepreneurial Capital And The Volume Of Small Enterprises Production: Russian Regions Data," Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 24(02), pages 1-16, June.
- Francesco Quatraro & Marco Vivarelli, 2015.
"Drivers of Entrepreneurship and Post-entry Performance of Newborn Firms in Developing Countries,"
The World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 30(2), pages 277-305.
- Quatraro, Francesco & Vivarelli, Marco, 2013. "Drivers of Entrepreneurship and Post-Entry Performance of Newborn Firms in Developing Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 7436, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Francesco Quatraro & Marco Vivarelli, 2015. "Drivers of entrepreneurship and post-entry performance of newborn firms in developing countries," Post-Print hal-01071511, HAL.
- Quatraro, Francesco & Vivarelli, Marco, 2014. "Drivers of entrepreneurship and post-entry performance of newborn firms in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7074, The World Bank.
- Ghosal, Vivek, 2007. "Small is Beautiful but Size Matters: The Asymmetric Impact of Uncertainty and Sunk Costs on Small and Large Businesses," MPRA Paper 5461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David B. Audretsch & A. Roy Thurik, 1999. "Innovation, Industry Evoluation and Employment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-068/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod & Agustí Segarra-Blasco, 2005.
"The Determinants of Entry are not Independent of Start-up Size: Some Evidence from Spanish Manufacturing,"
Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 27(2), pages 147-165, September.
- Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria & Segarra Blasco, Agustí, 2004. "The Determinants of Entry are not Independent of Start-up Size: Some evidence from Spanish manufacturing," Working Papers 2072/1775, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Fabien Martinez, 2014. "Corporate strategy and the environment: towards a four-dimensional compatibility model for fostering green management decisions," Post-Print hal-02887618, HAL.
- David B. Audretsch & Taylor Aldridge & Alexander Oettl, 2006. "The Knowledge Filter and Economic Growth: The Role of Scientist Entrepreneurship," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-11, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Joachim Wagner & John Philipp Weche Gelübcke, 2012.
"Foreign Ownership and Firm Survival: First Evidence for Enterprises in Germany,"
International Economics, CEPII research center, issue 132, pages 117-139.
- Joachim Wagner & John P. Weche Geluebcke, 2011. "Foreign Ownership and Firm Survival: First evidence for enterprises in Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics 221, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Wagner, Joachim & Weche Gelübcke, John Philipp, 2011. "Foreign Ownership and Firm Survival: First Evidence for Enterprises in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 6207, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Anna Maria Ferragina & Rosanna Pittiglio & Filippo Reganati, 2014. "Does multinational ownership affect firm survival in Italy?," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 335-355, April.
- Saul Estrin & Julia Korosteleva & Tomasz Mickiewicz, 2022.
"Schumpeterian Entry: Innovation, Exporting, and Growth Aspirations of Entrepreneurs,"
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 46(2), pages 269-296, March.
- Estrin, Saul & Korosteleva, Julia & Mickiewicz, Tomasz, 2020. "Schumpeterian entry: innovation, exporting, and growth aspirations of entrepreneurs," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 104043, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jaan Masso & Amaresh K Tiwari, 2021. "Productivity Implications Of R&D, Innovation And Capital Accumulation For Incumbents And Entrants: The Case Of Estonia," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 130, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Chengguang Li & Rodrigo Isidor & Luis Alfonso Dau & Rudy Kabst, 2018. "The More the Merrier? Immigrant Share and Entrepreneurial Activities," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 42(5), pages 698-733, September.
- Rui Baptista & Vítor Escária & Paulo Madruga, 2008.
"Entrepreneurship, regional development and job creation: the case of Portugal,"
Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 49-58, January.
- Rui Baptista & Paulo Madruga & Vitor Escaria, "undated". "Entrepreneurship, Regional Development and Job Creation: the Case of Portugal," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-06, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Muhammad Naveed Iftikhar & Maha Ahmad & David B. Audretsch, 0. "The knowledge spillover theory of entrepreneurship: the developing country context," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-20.
- Centobelli, Piera & Cerchione, Roberto & Esposito, Emilio & Shashi,, 2019. "Exploration and exploitation in the development of more entrepreneurial universities: A twisting learning path model of ambidexterity," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 172-194.
- Audretsch, David B. & Baumol, William J. & Burke, Andrew E., 2001. "Competition policy in dynamic markets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 613-634, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lmu:muenar:20306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Tamilla Benkelberg (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.