Explaining Differences in Economic Growth among OECD Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Bond & Anke Hoeffler & Jonathan Temple, 2001. "GMM Estimation of Empirical Growth Models," Economics Papers 2001-W21, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Karl Aiginger & Michael Landesmann, 2002. "Competitive Economic Performance: The European View," WIFO Working Papers 179, WIFO.
- Eric M. Engen & Jonathan Skinner, 1996. "Taxation and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 5826, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrea Bassanini & Stefano Scarpetta & Philip Hemmings, 2001. "Economic Growth: The Role of Policies and Institutions: Panel Data. Evidence from OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 283, OECD Publishing.
- Imbs, Jean, 2002. "Why the Link Between Volatility and Growth is Both Positive and Negative," CEPR Discussion Papers 3561, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:coecpo:v:35:y:2017:i:1:p:165-192 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lars Calmfors & Giancarlo Corsetti & Michael P. Devereux & Seppo Honkapohja & Gilles Saint-Paul & Hans-Werner Sinn & Jan-Egbert Sturm & Xavier Vives, 2007. "Chapter 4: Scandinavia today: An economic miracle?," EEAG Report on the European Economy, CESifo Group Munich, vol. 0, pages 82-120, February.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:42956 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eckey, Hans-Friedrich & Dreger, Christian & Türck, Matthias, 2006.
"European regional convergence in a human capital augmented Solow model,"
88, University of Kassel, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Hans-Friedrich Eckey & Christian Dreger & Matthias Türck, 2006. "European Regional Convergence in a Human Capital Augmented Solow Model," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 631, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Guillem López Casasnovas, 2010. "La calidad del gasto público y su influencia en el desarrollo económico: una validación empírica para los países de la OCDE 1970-2005," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 193(2), pages 9-48, June.
- Eckey, Hans-Friedrich & Türck, Matthias, 2007. "Convergence of EU-Regions. A Literature Report," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 10, pages 5-32.
- Artelaris, Panagiotis & Arvanitidis, Paschalis & Petrakos, George, 2006. "Theoretical and Methodological Study on Dynamic Growth Regions and Factors Explaining their Growth Performance," Papers DYNREG02, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Norman Gemmell & Joey Au, 2013.
"Government size, fiscal policy and the level and growth of output: a review of recent evidence,"
Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 203-229.
- Gemmell, Norman & Au, Joey, 2012. "Government Size, Fiscal Policy and the Level and Growth of Output: A Review of Recent Evidence," Working Paper Series 2603, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:27440 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Venturini, 2009. "The long-run impact of ICT," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 497-515, December.
- Francesco Quatraro, 2011.
"ICT capital and services complementarities: the Italian evidence,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(20), pages 2603-2613.
- Francesco Quatraro, 2011. "ICT Capital and Services Complementarities. The Italian Evidence," Post-Print halshs-00727611, HAL.
- João Basilio Pereima & Manuela Merki & Fernando Motta Correia, 2016. "Economic Growth And Public Debt: Addressing Unobserved Heterogeneity," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 101, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- repec:wfo:wstudy:27447 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Jong-Rong & Chu, Yun-Peng & Ou, Yi-Pey & Yang, Chih-Hai, 2015. "R&D specialization and manufacturing productivity growth: A cross-country study," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 34, pages 33-43.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:25777 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wfo:wstudy:28078 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tay-Cheng Ma & Lishu Ouyang, 2016. "Democracy And Growth: A Perspective From Democratic Experience," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(4), pages 1790-1804, October.
- Onori, Daria, 2012.
"Welfare, competition, specialization and growth,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(4), pages 355-370.
- Daria Onori, 2011. "Welfare, Competition, Specialization and Growth," Working Papers halshs-00580722, HAL.
- Daria ONORI, 2011. "Welfare, Competition, Specialization and Growth," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Karl Aiginger & Alois Guger, 2005. "The European Socio-Economic Model. Differences to the USA and Changes over Time," WIFO Working Papers 266, WIFO.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:27449 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wfo:wstudy:27639 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cavusoglu, Nevin, 2012. "LISREL growth model on direct and indirect effects using cross-country data," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2362-2370.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; R&D; technological change; fiscal policy; government expenditures; panel data regressions;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- O23 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Development
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:empiri:v:32:y:2005:i:1:p:19-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.