Public Choice at the Intersection of Environmental Law and Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mixon, Franklin G, Jr, 1995. "Public Choice and the EPA: Empirical Evidence on Carbon Emissions Violations," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 83(1-2), pages 127-137, April.
- Cole, M.A. & Rayner, A.J. & Bates, J.M., 1997. "The environmental Kuznets curve: an empirical analysis," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(04), pages 401-416, November.
- Pashigian, B Peter, 1985. "Environmental Regulation: Whose Self-interests Are Being Protected?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 23(4), pages 551-584, October.
- Gene M. Grossman & Alan B. Krueger, 1995. "Economic Growth and the Environment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(2), pages 353-377.
- Randolph M. Lyon, 1990. "Regulating Bureaucratic Polluters," Public Finance Review, , vol. 18(2), pages 198-220, April.
- Congleton, Roger D, 1992. "Political Institutions and Pollution Control," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(3), pages 412-421, August.
- McCONNELL, KENNETH E., 1997. "Income and the demand for environmental quality," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(04), pages 383-399, November.
- Richard Meyer & Bruce Yandle, 1987. "The Political Economy of Acid Rain," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 7(2), pages 527-545, Fall.
- Lopez Ramon, 1994. "The Environment as a Factor of Production: The Effects of Economic Growth and Trade Liberalization," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 163-184, September.
- Schap, David, 1988. "Property Rights and Decision Making in the Soviet Union: Interpreting Soviet Environmental History," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 26(3), pages 389-401, July.
- Douglas W. McNeil & Andrew W. Foshee & Clark R. Burbee, 1988. "Superfund Taxes and Expenditures: Regional Redistributions," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 18(1), pages 4-9, Winter.
- Joskow, Paul L & Schmalensee, Richard, 1998. "The Political Economy of Market-Based Environmental Policy: The U.S. Acid Rain Program," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(1), pages 37-83, April.
- Cropper, Maureen L & Oates, Wallace E, 1992. "Environmental Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 675-740, June.
- Maloney, Michael T & McCormick, Robert E, 1982. "A Positive Theory of Environmental Quality Regulation," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 25(1), pages 99-123, April.
- McChesney, Fred S, 1991. "Rent Extraction and Interest-Group Organization in a Coasean Model of Regulation," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(1), pages 73-90, January.
- Downing, Paul B., 1981. "A political economy model of implementing pollution laws," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 255-271, September.
- Hahn, Robert W, 1989. "Economic Prescriptions for Environmental Problems: How the Patient Followed the Doctor's Orders," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 95-114, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Douadia Bougherara & Gilles Grolleau & Naoufel Mzoughi, 2009.
"The ‘make or buy’ decision in private environmental transactions,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 79-99, February.
- Douadia Bougherara & Gilles Grolleau & Naoufel Mzoughi, 2009. "The 'Make or Buy' Decision in Private Environmental Transactions," Post-Print hal-01462346, HAL.
- Gilles Grolleau & Lisette Ibanez & Naoufel Mzoughi, 2007.
"Industrialists hand in hand with environmentalists: how eco-labeling schemes can help firms to raise rivals’ costs,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 215-236, December.
- Gilles Grolleau & Lisette Ibanez & Naoufel Mzoughi, 2007. "Industrialists hand in hand with environmentalists: how eco-labeling schemes can help firms to raise rivals' costs," Post-Print hal-01072408, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Choice; environmental regulation; property rights; political economy; law and economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ejlwec:v:8:y:1999:i:1:p:5-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .