Public Choice at the Intersection of Environmental Law and Economics
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 8 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/journal/10657|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mixon, Franklin G, Jr, 1995. "Public Choice and the EPA: Empirical Evidence on Carbon Emissions Violations," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 83(1-2), pages 127-137, April.
- Cole, M.A. & Rayner, A.J. & Bates, J.M., 1997. "The environmental Kuznets curve: an empirical analysis," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(04), pages 401-416, November.
- George J. Stigler, 1971. "The Theory of Economic Regulation," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 2(1), pages 3-21, Spring.
- Pashigian, B Peter, 1985. "Environmental Regulation: Whose Self-interests Are Being Protected?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 23(4), pages 551-584, October.
- Gene M. Grossman & Alan B. Krueger, 1995.
"Economic Growth and the Environment,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 110(2), pages 353-377.
- Gene M. Grossman & Alan B. Krueger, 1994. "Economic Growth and the Environment," NBER Working Papers 4634, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Randolph M. Lyon, 1990. "Regulating Bureaucratic Polluters," Public Finance Review, , vol. 18(2), pages 198-220, April.
- Congleton, Roger D, 1992. "Political Institutions and Pollution Control," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(3), pages 412-421, August.
- McCONNELL, KENNETH E., 1997. "Income and the demand for environmental quality," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(04), pages 383-399, November.
- Richard Meyer & Bruce Yandle, 1987. "The Political Economy of Acid Rain," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 7(2), pages 527-545, Fall.
- Lopez Ramon, 1994. "The Environment as a Factor of Production: The Effects of Economic Growth and Trade Liberalization," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 163-184, September.
- Schap, David, 1988. "Property Rights and Decision Making in the Soviet Union: Interpreting Soviet Environmental History," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 26(3), pages 389-401, July.
- Douglas W. McNeil & Andrew W. Foshee & Clark R. Burbee, 1988. "Superfund Taxes and Expenditures: Regional Redistributions," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 18(1), pages 4-9, Winter.
- Joskow, Paul L & Schmalensee, Richard, 1998. "The Political Economy of Market-Based Environmental Policy: The U.S. Acid Rain Program," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(1), pages 37-83, April.
- Cropper, Maureen L & Oates, Wallace E, 1992. "Environmental Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 675-740, June.
- Maloney, Michael T & McCormick, Robert E, 1982. "A Positive Theory of Environmental Quality Regulation," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 25(1), pages 99-123, April.
- McChesney, Fred S, 1991. "Rent Extraction and Interest-Group Organization in a Coasean Model of Regulation," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(1), pages 73-90, January.
- Downing, Paul B., 1981. "A political economy model of implementing pollution laws," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 255-271, September.
- Hahn, Robert W, 1989. "Economic Prescriptions for Environmental Problems: How the Patient Followed the Doctor's Orders," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 95-114, Spring. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)