The market of human experimentation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anup Malani, 2006. "Identifying Placebo Effects with Data from Clinical Trials," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 114(2), pages 236-256, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Ippoliti, 2012. "Making profits working on patients’ expectations, a behavioral analysis of pharmaceutical clinical research," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 217-241, October.
- Roberto Ippoliti & Greta Falavigna, 2013. "Subjects’ decision-making process: an empirical analysis on patients’ mobility process and the role of pharmaceutical clinical research," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 60(3), pages 319-342, September.
- Roberto Ippoliti & Greta Falavigna, 2014. "Public Health Institutions, Clinical Research and Protection System of Patients’ Rights: An Impact Evaluation of Public Policy," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 109-125, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPharmaceutical R&D; Human experimentation; Institutional Review Board; Informed consent; Intellectual property rights; Medical researcher and research subject; I11;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ejlwec:v:35:y:2013:i:1:p:61-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.