(Un)secured debt and the likelihood of court-supervised reorganization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Aghion & Oliver D. Hart & John Moore, 1994.
"The Economics of Bankruptcy Reform,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 2, Restructuring, pages 215-244
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Aghion & Oliver Hart & John Moore, 1992. "The Economics of Bankruptcy Reform," NBER Working Papers 4097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Aghion & Oliver Hart & John Moore, 1992. "The Economics of Bankruptcy Reform," CEP Discussion Papers dp0093, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Aghion, P. & Hart, O. & Moore, J., 1992. "The Economics of Bankruptcy Reform," Working papers 92-11, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Maria Brouwer, 2006. "Reorganization in US and European Bankruptcy law," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 5-20, July.
- Bergstrom, Clas & Eisenberg, Theodore & Sundgren, Stefan, 2002. "Secured debt and the likelihood of reorganization," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 359-372, May.
- Régis Blazy & Bertrand Chopard & Agnès Fimayer, 2008.
"Bankruptcy law: a mechanism of governance for financially distressed firms,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 253-267, June.
- Régis Blazy & Bertrand Chopard & Agnès Fimayer, 2007. "Bankruptcy Law: a Mechanism of Governance for Financially Distressed Firms," Working Papers of BETA 2007-33, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Edward R. Morrison, 2007. "Bankruptcy Decision Making: An Empirical Study of Continuation Bias in Small-Business Bankruptcies," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 50, pages 381-419.
- T.C.G. Fisher & J. Martel, 2000. "Empirical Estimates of Filtering Failure in Court-Supervised reorganization," THEMA Working Papers 2000-45, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Blazy, Regis & Chopard, Bertrand, 2004. "Ex post efficiency of bankruptcy procedures: A general normative framework," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 447-471, December.
- Philippe Frouté, 2007. "Theoretical foundation for a debtor friendly bankruptcy law in favour of creditors," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 201-214, December.
- Sergei A. Davydenko & Julian R. Franks, 2008. "Do Bankruptcy Codes Matter? A Study of Defaults in France, Germany, and the U.K," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 63(2), pages 565-608, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bieszk-Stolorz Beata & Markowicz Iwona, 2014. "Economical Activity Of The Polish Population," Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia, Sciendo, vol. 14(2), pages 198-210, December.
- Régis BLAZY & Nirjhar NIGAM, 2018. "Corporate insolvency procedures in England: The uneasy case for liquidations," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2018-02, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Blazy, Régis & Martel, Jocelyn & Nigam, Nirjhar, 2014.
"The choice between informal and formal restructuring: The case of French banks facing distressed SMEs,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 248-263.
- Regis Blazy & Jocelyn Martel & Nirjhar Nigam, 2014. "The choice between informal and formal restructuring: The case of French banks facing distressed SMEs," Post-Print hal-01369866, HAL.
- Jiang-Chuan Huang & Chin-Sheng Huang & Hueh-Chen Lin, 2013. "Firm Debt Renegotiation, Reorganization Filing and Bank Relationships," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 393-422, December.
- Stef Nicolae, 2017. "Voting Rules in Bankruptcy Law," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 13(1), pages 1-39, March.
- repec:kap:ejlwec:v:47:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s10657-018-9599-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBankruptcy; Reorganization; Capital structure; G33; K29;
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
- K29 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ejlwec:v:34:y:2012:i:1:p:45-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.