An effective punishment scheme to reduce extramarital affairs: an economic approach
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 25 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/journal/10657|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eric Rasmusen, 2000. "An Economic Approach to Adultery Law," Law and Economics 0003005, EconWPA.
- Douglas Allen & Margaret Brinig, 1998. "Sex, Property Rights, and Divorce," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 211-233, May.
- Ray C. Fair, 1976.
"A Theory of Extramarital Affairs,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
436, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Gary S. Becker, 1974.
"Crime and Punishment: An Economic Approach,"
in: Essays in the Economics of Crime and Punishment, pages 1-54
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Samuel Cameron, 2002. "The Economics Of Partner Out Trading in Sexual Markets," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 195-222, October.
- Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos, 1998. "Pollution control in an uncertain environment," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 967-975, June.
- Brinig, Margaret F & Crafton, Steven M, 1994. "Marriage and Opportunism," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(2), pages 869-94, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ejlwec:v:25:y:2008:i:2:p:167-175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.