Can underemployment persist in an expanding economy? Clues from a non-Walrasian OLG model with endogenous longevity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Grégory Ponthière, 2008. "Can Underemployment Persist in an Expanding Economy? Clues from a Non-Walrasian OLG Model with Endogenous Longevity," Post-Print halshs-00754278, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bowden, S. & Higgins, D.M. & Price, C., 2006. "A very peculiar practice: Underemployment in Britain during the interwar years," European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(01), pages 89-108, April.
- Arnsperger, Christian & de la Croix, David, 1993. "Bargaining and equilibrium unemployment : Narrowing the gap between New Keynesian and 'disequilibrium' theories," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 163-190, May.
- Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Johannesson, Magnus, 2003. "A note on the effect of unemployment on mortality," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 505-518, May.
- Pierre Pestieau & Gregory Ponthiere & Motohiro Sato, 2008.
"Longevity, Health Spending, and Pay-as-you-Go Pensions,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 64(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière & Motohiro Sato, 2008. "Longevity, health spending, and pay-as-you-go pensions," Post-Print halshs-00754319, HAL.
- PESTIEAU, Pierre & PONTHIERE, Grégory & SATO, Motohiro, 2009. "Longevity, health spending, and pay-as-you-go pensions," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2029, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Chakraborty, Shankha, 2004.
"Endogenous lifetime and economic growth,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 119-137, May.
- Shankha Chakraborty, 2002. "Endogenous Lifetime and Economic Growth," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2002-03, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 26 Jan 2002.
- Devereux, Michael B. & Lockwood, Ben, 1991.
"Trade unions, non-binding wage agreements, and capital accumulation,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1411-1426, October.
- Michael B. Devereux & Ben Lockwood, 1989. "Trade Unions, Non-Binding Wage Agreements, and Capital Accumulation," Working Papers 743, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Qiao, Xue, 2005. "Public and Private Expenditures on Health in a Growth Model," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12378, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gregory Ponthiere, 2009.
"Rectangularization And The Rise In Limit-Longevity In A Simple Overlapping Generations Model,"
University of Manchester, vol. 77(1), pages 17-46, January.
- Grégory Ponthière, 2009. "Rectangularization and the rise in limit longevity in a simple overlapping generations model," Post-Print halshs-00754324, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsBargaining power; Longevity; OLG model; Underemployment; Wage-bargaining; I12; J52; O41;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- J52 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Dispute Resolution: Strikes, Arbitration, and Mediation
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:41:y:2008:i:2:p:97-124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .