Political entrepreneurs and electoral capital: the case of the Israeli State Economy Arrangement Law
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruno, Michael, 1993. "Crisis, Stabilization, and Economic Reform: Therapy by Consensus," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198286639.
- Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim, 1993. "The Economy of Modern Israel," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226705897, April.
- Lopez, Edward J, 2002. "The Legislator as Political Entrepreneur: Investment in Political Capital," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 15(2-3), pages 211-228, June.
- Jacint Jordana & David Levi-Faur, 2004. "The Politics of Regulation in the Age of Governance," Chapters,in: The Politics of Regulation, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Majone, Giandomenico, 1997. "From the Positive to the Regulatory State: Causes and Consequences of Changes in the Mode of Governance," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 139-167, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maoz Rosenthal, 2012. "Agenda control in an unstable multiparty parliamentary democracy: evidence from the Israeli public sector," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 22-44, March.
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutional political economy; Law and politics; Public policy; Israel; Political culture;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:copoec:v:19:y:2008:i:4:p:301-312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.