Political entrepreneurs and electoral capital: the case of the Israeli State Economy Arrangement Law
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 19 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/political+science/journal/10602/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lopez, Edward J, 2002. "The Legislator as Political Entrepreneur: Investment in Political Capital," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 15(2-3), pages 211-228, June.
- Bruno, Michael, 1993. "Crisis, Stabilization, and Economic Reform: Therapy by Consensus," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198286639.
- Jacint Jordana & David Levi-Faur, 2004. "The Politics of Regulation in the Age of Governance," Chapters,in: The Politics of Regulation, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Majone, Giandomenico, 1997. "From the Positive to the Regulatory State: Causes and Consequences of Changes in the Mode of Governance," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 139-167, May.
- Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim, 1993. "The Economy of Modern Israel," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226705897, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:copoec:v:19:y:2008:i:4:p:301-312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.