Agenda control in an unstable multiparty parliamentary democracy: evidence from the Israeli public sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:77:y:1983:i:02:p:297-322_24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Assaf Meydani, 2008. "Political entrepreneurs and electoral capital: the case of the Israeli State Economy Arrangement Law," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 301-312, December.
- McCubbins, Mathew D & Noll, Roger G & Weingast, Barry R, 1987. "Administrative Procedures as Instruments of Political Control," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(2), pages 243-277, Fall.
- Weingast, Barry R & Moran, Mark J, 1983. "Bureaucratic Discretion or Congressional Control? Regulatory Policymaking by the Federal Trade Commission," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(5), pages 765-800, October.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:92:y:1998:i:03:p:577-591_21 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMultiparty parliaments; Agenda control; Cabinet instability; Agency problem; Israeli public sector; H800; H830; L380; J580;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:copoec:v:23:y:2012:i:1:p:22-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .