Local and Global Dynamics in an Overlapping Generations Model with Endogenous Time Discounting
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 38 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/10614/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roberto Dieci & Ilaria Foroni & Laura Gardini & Xue-Zhong He, 2005. "Market Mood, Adaptive Beliefs and Asset Price Dynamics," Research Paper Series 162, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Benhabib, Jess & Day, Richard H., 1980. "Erratic accumulation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 113-117.
- Cazzavillan, Guido, 1996. "Public Spending, Endogenous Growth, and Endogenous Fluctuations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 394-415, November.
- Bian, Yong & Meng, Qinglai, 2004. "Preferences, endogenous discount rate, and indeterminacy in a small open economy model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 315-322, September.
- Gomes, Orlando, 2007. "Time preference and cyclical endogenous growth," MPRA Paper 3282, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarkar, Jayanta, 2007. "Growth dynamics in a model of endogenous time preference," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 528-542.
- Cazzavillan, Guido & Lloyd-Braga, Teresa & Pintus, Patrick A., 1998.
"Multiple Steady States and Endogenous Fluctuations with Increasing Returns to Scale in Production,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 60-107, May.
- Cazzavillan, Guido & Lloyd-Braga, Teresa & Pintus, Patrick, 1996. "Multiple steady states and endogenous fluctuations with increasing returns to scale in production," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9618, CEPREMAP.
- G, Cazzavillan & T, Lloyd-Braga & P, A, Pintus, 1997. "Multiple Steady States and Endogenous Fluctuations with Increasing Returns to Scale in Production," Working Papers 97-29, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Reichlin, Pietro, 1986. "Equilibrium cycles in an overlapping generations economy with production," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 89-102, October.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel & Pintus, Patrick & de Vilder, Robin, 1998. "Capital-Labor Substitution and Competitive Nonlinear Endogenous Business Cycles," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 14-59, May.
- Jean-Michel Grandmont & P, A, Pintus & R, De Vilder, 1997. "Capital-Labor Substitution and Competitive Nonlinear Endogenous Business Cycles," Working Papers 97-28, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- GRANDMONT, Jean-Michel & PINTUS, Patrick & de VILDER, Robin, 1997. "Capital-labor substitution and competitive nonlinear endogenous business cycles," CORE Discussion Papers 1997087, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Agliari, Anna & Dieci, Roberto & Gardini, Laura, 2007. "Homoclinic tangles in a Kaldor-like business cycle model," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 324-347, March.
- Drugeon, Jean-Pierre, 1996. "Impatience and long-run growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 281-313.
- Antoci, Angelo & Sodini, Mauro, 2009. "Indeterminacy, bifurcations and chaos in an overlapping generations model with negative environmental externalities," MPRA Paper 13750, University Library of Munich, Germany. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:38:y:2011:i:3:p:277-293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.