Local and Global Dynamics in an Overlapping Generations Model with Endogenous Time Discounting
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 38 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100248|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- G, Cazzavillan & T, Lloyd-Braga & P, A, Pintus, 1997.
"Multiple Steady States and Endogenous Fluctuations with Increasing Returns to Scale in Production,"
97-29, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Cazzavillan, Guido & Lloyd-Braga, Teresa & Pintus, Patrick A., 1998. "Multiple Steady States and Endogenous Fluctuations with Increasing Returns to Scale in Production," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 60-107, May.
- Cazzavillan, Guido & Lloyd-Braga, Teresa & Pintus, Patrick, 1996. "Multiple steady states and endogenous fluctuations with increasing returns to scale in production," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9618, CEPREMAP.
- Roberto Dieci & Ilaria Foroni & Laura Gardini & Xue-Zhong He, 2005. "Market Mood, Adaptive Beliefs and Asset Price Dynamics," Research Paper Series 162, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Sarkar, Jayanta, 2007. "Growth dynamics in a model of endogenous time preference," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 528-542.
- Gomes, Orlando, 2007. "Time preference and cyclical endogenous growth," MPRA Paper 3282, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antoci, Angelo & Sodini, Mauro, 2009. "Indeterminacy, bifurcations and chaos in an overlapping generations model with negative environmental externalities," MPRA Paper 13750, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- GRANDMONT, Jean-Michel & PINTUS, Patrick & de VILDER, Robin, 1997.
"Capital-labor substitution and competitive nonlinear endogenous business cycles,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1997087, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel & Pintus, Patrick & de Vilder, Robin, 1998. "Capital-Labor Substitution and Competitive Nonlinear Endogenous Business Cycles," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 14-59, May.
- Jean-Michel Grandmont & P, A, Pintus & R, De Vilder, 1997. "Capital-Labor Substitution and Competitive Nonlinear Endogenous Business Cycles," Working Papers 97-28, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Reichlin, Pietro, 1986. "Equilibrium cycles in an overlapping generations economy with production," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 89-102, October.
- Drugeon, Jean-Pierre, 1996. "Impatience and long-run growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 281-313.
- Bian, Yong & Meng, Qinglai, 2004. "Preferences, endogenous discount rate, and indeterminacy in a small open economy model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 315-322, September.
- Agliari, Anna & Dieci, Roberto & Gardini, Laura, 2007. "Homoclinic tangles in a Kaldor-like business cycle model," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 324-347, March.
- Benhabib, Jess & Day, Richard H., 1980. "Erratic accumulation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 113-117.
- Cazzavillan, Guido, 1996. "Public Spending, Endogenous Growth, and Endogenous Fluctuations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 394-415, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:38:y:2011:i:3:p:277-293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.