Nonlinear Bivariate Comovements of Asset Prices: Methodology, Tests and Applications
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 35 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100248|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Napp, Clotilde & Jouini, Elyès, 2004. "Conditional Comonotonicity," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/344, Paris Dauphine University.
- An-Sing Chen & James Wuh Lin, 2004. "Cointegration and detectable linear and nonlinear causality: analysis using the London Metal Exchange lead contract," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(11), pages 1157-1167.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp, 2004.
Decisions in Economics and Finance,
Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 153-166, December.
- Sebastian Schich, 2004. "European stock market dependencies when price changes are unusually large," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 165-177.
- Wei, Wang & Yatracos, Yannis, 2004. "A stop-loss risk index," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 241-250, April.
- Shigeyuki Hamori & Yuriko Imamura, 2000. "International transmission of stock prices among G7 countries: LA-VAR approach," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(9), pages 613-618.
- Jouini, Elyes & Napp, Clotilde, 2003.
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 255-265, April.
- Napp, Clotilde & Jouini, Elyès, 2003. "Comonotonic Processes," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/343, Paris Dauphine University.
- Simon Broome & Bruce Morley, 2000. "Long-run and short-run linkages between stock prices and interest rates in the G-7," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(5), pages 321-323.
- M. A. Kaboudan, 2000. "Genetic Programming Prediction of Stock Prices," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 16(3), pages 207-236, December.
- A. G. Malliaris & Jorge L. Urrutia, 1996. "Linkages between agricultural commodity futures contracts," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(5), pages 595-609, 08.
- Niklas Ahlgren & Jan Antell, 2002. "Testing for cointegration between international stock prices," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(12), pages 851-861.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:35:y:2010:i:1:p:1-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.