Nonlinear Bivariate Comovements of Asset Prices: Methodology, Tests and Applications
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 35 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/10614/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Niklas Ahlgren & Jan Antell, 2002. "Testing for cointegration between international stock prices," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(12), pages 851-861.
- Clotilde Napp & Elyès Jouini, 2005.
- Wei, Wang & Yatracos, Yannis, 2004. "A stop-loss risk index," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 241-250, April.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/343 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/344 is not listed on IDEAS
- A. G. Malliaris & Jorge L. Urrutia, 1996. "Linkages between agricultural commodity futures contracts," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(5), pages 595-609, 08.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp, 2003.
- Sebastian Schich, 2004. "European stock market dependencies when price changes are unusually large," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 165-177.
- Shigeyuki Hamori & Yuriko Imamura, 2000. "International transmission of stock prices among G7 countries: LA-VAR approach," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(9), pages 613-618.
- M. A. Kaboudan, 2000. "Genetic Programming Prediction of Stock Prices," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 16(3), pages 207-236, December.
- An-Sing Chen & James Wuh Lin, 2004. "Cointegration and detectable linear and nonlinear causality: analysis using the London Metal Exchange lead contract," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(11), pages 1157-1167.
- Simon Broome & Bruce Morley, 2000. "Long-run and short-run linkages between stock prices and interest rates in the G-7," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(5), pages 321-323.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:35:y:2010:i:1:p:1-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.