Nonlinear Bivariate Comovements of Asset Prices: Methodology, Tests and Applications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wei, Wang & Yatracos, Yannis, 2004. "A stop-loss risk index," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 241-250, April.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/343 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jouini, Elyes & Napp, Clotilde, 2003. "Comonotonic processes," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 255-265, April.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/344 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. A. Kaboudan, 2000. "Genetic Programming Prediction of Stock Prices," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 16(3), pages 207-236, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Menezes, Rui & Dionísio, Andreia & Hassani, Hossein, 2012. "On the globalization of stock markets: An application of Vector Error Correction Model, Mutual Information and Singular Spectrum Analysis to the G7 countries," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 369-384.
- Marco Corazza & Elisa Scalco, 2015. " Verifying the R�nyi dependence axioms for a non-linear bivariate comovement index," Working Papers 2015:11, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Rui Menezes & Andreia Dioniso, 2011. "Globalization and long-run co-movements in the stock market for the G7: an application of VECM under structural breaks," Papers 1101.4093, arXiv.org.
- Rui Menezes & Andreia Dionísio & Hossein Hassanic, 2010. "On the globalization of stock markets: An application of VECM, SSA technique and mutual information to the G7?," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2010_06, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
More about this item
KeywordsComovement; Asset prices; Bivariate dependence; Non-linearity; t-Test; Polynomial approximation; Energy asset; (vanilla) European call and put options; Cross-Greeks; 41A10; 62J02; C59; G19; Q49;
- C59 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Other
- G19 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Other
- Q49 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:35:y:2010:i:1:p:1-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.