Nonlinear Bivariate Comovements of Asset Prices: Methodology, Tests and Applications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wei, Wang & Yatracos, Yannis, 2004. "A stop-loss risk index," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 241-250, April.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/343 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jouini, Elyes & Napp, Clotilde, 2003. "Comonotonic processes," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 255-265, April.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/344 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. A. Kaboudan, 2000. "Genetic Programming Prediction of Stock Prices," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 16(3), pages 207-236, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Menezes, Rui & Dionísio, Andreia & Hassani, Hossein, 2012. "On the globalization of stock markets: An application of Vector Error Correction Model, Mutual Information and Singular Spectrum Analysis to the G7 countries," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 369-384.
- Marco Corazza & Elisa Scalco, 2015. " Verifying the R�nyi dependence axioms for a non-linear bivariate comovement index," Working Papers 2015:11, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Rui Menezes & Andreia Dionísio & Hossein Hassanic, 2010. "On the globalization of stock markets: An application of VECM, SSA technique and mutual information to the G7?," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2010_06, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Rui Menezes & Andreia Dioniso, 2011. "Globalization and long-run co-movements in the stock market for the G7: an application of VECM under structural breaks," Papers 1101.4093, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsComovement; Asset prices; Bivariate dependence; Non-linearity; t-Test; Polynomial approximation; Energy asset; (vanilla) European call and put options; Cross-Greeks; 41A10; 62J02; C59; G19; Q49;
- C59 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Other
- G19 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Other
- Q49 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:35:y:2010:i:1:p:1-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .