Solving House Allocation Problems with Risk-Averse Agents
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 33 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/10614/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Omprakash K. Gupta & A. Ravindran, 1985. "Branch and Bound Experiments in Convex Nonlinear Integer Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(12), pages 1533-1546, December.
- Tadenuma, Koichi & Thomson, William, 1991. "No-Envy and Consistency in Economies with Indivisible Goods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1755-1767, November.
- Crawford, Vincent P & Knoer, Elsie Marie, 1981. "Job Matching with Heterogeneous Firms and Workers," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(2), pages 437-450, March.
- Demange, Gabrielle & Gale, David, 1985.
"The Strategy Structure of Two-sided Matching Markets,"
Econometric Society, vol. 53(4), pages 873-888, July.
- Gabrielle Demange & David Gale, 1985. "The Strategy Structure of Two Sided Matching Markets," Post-Print halshs-00670994, HAL.
- Sun, Ning & Yang, Zaifu, 2003. "A general strategy proof fair allocation mechanism," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 73-79, October.
- Flip Klijn, 2000. "An algorithm for envy-free allocations in an economy with indivisible objects and money," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 17(2), pages 201-215.
- Svensson, Lars-Gunnar, 1983. "Large Indivisibles: An Analysis with Respect to Price Equilibrium and Fairness," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 939-954, July.
- Andersson, Tommy & Svensson, Lars-Gunnar, 2008. "Non-manipulable assignment of individuals to positions revisited," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 350-354, November.
- Andersson, Tommy & Svensson, Lars-Gunnar, 2006. "Non-manipulable Assignment of Individuals to Positions Revisited," Working Papers 2006:11, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 12 Apr 2007.
- Claus-Jochen Haake & Matthias G. Raith & Francis Edward Su, 2002. "Bidding for envy-freeness: A procedural approach to n-player fair-division problems," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 19(4), pages 723-749.
- Claus-Jochen Haake & Matthias G. Raith & Francis Su, 2000. "Bidding for Envy-Freeness: A Procedural Approach to n-Player Fair Division Problems," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-47, Claremont Colleges.
- Demange, Gabrielle & Gale, David & Sotomayor, Marilda, 1986. "Multi-Item Auctions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(4), pages 863-872, August.
- Gabrielle Demange & Gale David & Marilda Sotomayor, 1986. "Multi-Item Auctions," Post-Print halshs-00670982, HAL.
- Alkan, Ahmet & Demange, Gabrielle & Gale, David, 1991. "Fair Allocation of Indivisible Goods and Criteria of Justice," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 1023-1039, July.
- Andersson, Tommy, 2007. "An algorithm for identifying fair and optimal allocations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 337-342, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)