Solving House Allocation Problems with Risk-Averse Agents
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 33 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/10614/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gabrielle Demange & Gale David & Marilda Sotomayor, 1986.
- Demange, Gabrielle & Gale, David, 1985.
"The Strategy Structure of Two-sided Matching Markets,"
Econometric Society, vol. 53(4), pages 873-88, July.
- Gabrielle Demange & David Gale, 1985. "The Strategy Structure of Two Sided Matching Markets," Post-Print halshs-00670994, HAL.
- Crawford, Vincent P & Knoer, Elsie Marie, 1981. "Job Matching with Heterogeneous Firms and Workers," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(2), pages 437-50, March.
- Andersson, Tommy, 2007. "An algorithm for identifying fair and optimal allocations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 337-342, September.
- Flip Klijn, 2000. "An algorithm for envy-free allocations in an economy with indivisible objects and money," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 17(2), pages 201-215.
- Sun, Ning & Yang, Zaifu, 2003. "A general strategy proof fair allocation mechanism," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 73-79, October.
- Omprakash K. Gupta & A. Ravindran, 1985. "Branch and Bound Experiments in Convex Nonlinear Integer Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(12), pages 1533-1546, December.
- Alkan, Ahmet & Demange, Gabrielle & Gale, David, 1991. "Fair Allocation of Indivisible Goods and Criteria of Justice," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 1023-39, July.
- Claus-Jochen Haake & Matthias G. Raith & Francis Edward Su, 2002.
"Bidding for envy-freeness: A procedural approach to n-player fair-division problems,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 19(4), pages 723-749.
- Claus-Jochen Haake & Matthias G. Raith & Francis Su, 2000. "Bidding for Envy-Freeness: A Procedural Approach to n-Player Fair Division Problems," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-47, Claremont Colleges.
- Andersson, Tommy & Svensson, Lars-Gunnar, 2008.
"Non-manipulable assignment of individuals to positions revisited,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 350-354, November.
- Andersson, Tommy & Svensson, Lars-Gunnar, 2006. "Non-manipulable Assignment of Individuals to Positions Revisited," Working Papers 2006:11, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 12 Apr 2007.
- Tadenuma, Koichi & Thomson, William, 1991. "No-Envy and Consistency in Economies with Indivisible Goods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1755-67, November.
- Svensson, Lars-Gunnar, 1983. "Large Indivisibles: An Analysis with Respect to Price Equilibrium and Fairness," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 939-54, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:33:y:2009:i:4:p:389-401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.