Fast and accurate pricing of discretely monitored barrier options by numerical path integration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jin-Chuan Duan & Evan Dudley & Geneviève Gauthier & Jean-Guy Simonato, 1999. "Pricing Discretely Monitored Barrier Options by a Markov Chain," CIRANO Working Papers 99s-15, CIRANO.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Mark Broadie & Paul Glasserman & Steven Kou, 1997. "A Continuity Correction for Discrete Barrier Options," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(4), pages 325-349.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Golbabai & L. Ballestra & D. Ahmadian, 2014. "A Highly Accurate Finite Element Method to Price Discrete Double Barrier Options," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 44(2), pages 153-173, August.
- Amirhossein Sobhani & Mariyan Milev, 2017. "A Numerical Method for Pricing Discrete Double Barrier Option by Legendre Multiwavelet," Papers 1703.09129, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2017.
More about this item
KeywordsBarrier options; Discrete monitoring; Numerical path integration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:30:y:2007:i:2:p:143-151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .