How law, politics and transnational networks affect technology entrepreneurship: Explaining divergent venture capital investing strategies in China
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 27 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 17, 3300 AA Dordrecht, the Netherlands|
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=106589
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mike Wright & Andy Lockett & Sarika Pruthi & Sophie Manigart & Harry Sapienza & Philippe Desbrieres & Ulrich Hommel, 2004. "Venture Capital Investors, Capital Markets, Valuation and Information: US, Europe and Asia," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 305-326, December.
- Wright, Mike & Lockett, Andy & Pruthi, Sarika, 2002. "Internationalization of Western Venture Capitalists into Emerging Markets: Risk Assessment and Information in India," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 13-29, August.
- Mike Wright, 2007. "Venture capital in China: A view from Europe," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 269-281, September.
- Dossani, Rafiq & Kenney, Martin, 2007. "The Next Wave of Globalization: Relocating Service Provision to India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 772-791, May.
- M. Knockaert & A. Lockett & B. Clarysse & M. Wright, 2005.
"Do human capital and fund characteristics drive follow-up behaviour of early stage high tech VCs?,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
05/325, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Knockaert, M. & Lockett, A. & Clarysse, B. & Wright, M., 2005. "Do human capital and fund characteristics drive follow-up behaviour of early stage high tech vcs?," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2005-20, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- White, Steven & Gao, Jian & Zhang, Wei, 2005. "Financing new ventures in China: System antecedents and institutionalization," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 894-913, August.
- Huang,Yasheng, 2008. "Capitalism with Chinese Characteristics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521898102, june. pag.
- Bruton, Garry & Ahlstrom, David & Yeh, Kuang S., 2004. "Understanding venture capital in East Asia: the impact of institutions on the industry today and tomorrow," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 72-88, February.
- Chao Chen & Xiao-Ping Chen, 2009. "Negative externalities of close guanxi within organizations," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 37-53, March.
- Steinfeld,Edward S., 1998. "Forging Reform in China," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521633352, june. pag.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiapa:v:27:y:2010:i:3:p:445-459. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.