How law, politics and transnational networks affect technology entrepreneurship: Explaining divergent venture capital investing strategies in China
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 27 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/new+%26+forthcoming+titles+%28default%29/journal/10490/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mike Wright, 2007. "Venture capital in China: A view from Europe," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 269-281, September.
- Wright, Mike & Lockett, Andy & Pruthi, Sarika, 2002. "Internationalization of Western Venture Capitalists into Emerging Markets: Risk Assessment and Information in India," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 13-29, August.
- Bruton, Garry & Ahlstrom, David & Yeh, Kuang S., 2004. "Understanding venture capital in East Asia: the impact of institutions on the industry today and tomorrow," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 72-88, February.
- Dossani, Rafiq & Kenney, Martin, 2007. "The Next Wave of Globalization: Relocating Service Provision to India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 772-791, May.
- Steinfeld,Edward S., 1998. "Forging Reform in China," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521633352.
- Mike Wright & Andy Lockett & Sarika Pruthi & Sophie Manigart & Harry Sapienza & Philippe Desbrieres & Ulrich Hommel, 2004. "Venture Capital Investors, Capital Markets, Valuation and Information: US, Europe and Asia," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 305-326, December.
- Knockaert, M. & Lockett, A. & Clarysse, B. & Wright, M., 2005.
"Do human capital and fund characteristics drive follow-up behaviour of early stage high tech vcs?,"
Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series
2005-20, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- M. Knockaert & A. Lockett & B. Clarysse & M. Wright, 2005. "Do human capital and fund characteristics drive follow-up behaviour of early stage high tech VCs?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/325, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- White, Steven & Gao, Jian & Zhang, Wei, 2005. "Financing new ventures in China: System antecedents and institutionalization," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 894-913, August.
- Huang,Yasheng, 2008. "Capitalism with Chinese Characteristics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521898102.
- Chao Chen & Xiao-Ping Chen, 2009. "Negative externalities of close guanxi within organizations," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 37-53, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiapa:v:27:y:2010:i:3:p:445-459. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.