Financing new ventures in China: System antecedents and institutionalization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- White, Steven & Liu, Xielin, 1998. "Organizational processes to meet new performance criteria: Chinese pharmaceutical firms in transition," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 369-383, August.
- Jeng, Leslie A. & Wells, Philippe C., 2000. "The determinants of venture capital funding: evidence across countries," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 241-289, September.
- William L. Megginson, 2004. "Toward A Global Model Of Venture Capital?," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 16(1), pages 89-107.
- Steinfeld,Edward S., 1998. "Forging Reform in China," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521633352, April.
- Amit, Raphael & Brander, James & Zott, Christoph, 1998. "Why do venture capital firms exist? theory and canadian evidence," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 441-466, November.
- Sapienza, Harry J. & Manigart, Sophie & Vermeir, Wim, 1996. "Venture capitalist governance and value added in four countries," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 439-469, November.
- Liu, Xielin & White, Steven, 2001. "Comparing innovation systems: a framework and application to China's transitional context," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1091-1114, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Ahlstrom & Garry Bruton & Kuang Yeh, 2007. "Venture capital in China: Past, present, and future," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 247-268, September.
- Güçbilmez, Ufuk, 2015. "IPO waves in China and Hong Kong," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 14-26.
- Jun Zhang, 2011. "Related Variety, Global Connectivity and Institutional Embeddedness: Internet Development in Beijing and Shanghai Compared," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1110, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2011.
- Musibau Akintunde Ajagbe & Joshua Olusola Olujobi & Anthony Akwawa Uduimoh & Lawrence Uchenna Okoye & Adunola Oluremi Oke, 2016. "Technology Based Entrepreneurship Financing. Lessons for Nigeria," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 6(1), pages 150-163, January.
- Zhang, Wei & White, Steven, 2016. "Overcoming the liability of newness: Entrepreneurial action and the emergence of China's private solar photovoltaic firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 604-617.
- Conlé, Marcus, 2010. "Health biotechnology in China: National, regional, and sectoral dimensions," Working Papers on East Asian Studies 87/2010, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST.
- Haitian Lu & Yi Tan & Hong Huang, 2013. "Why do venture capital firms exist: An institution-based rent-seeking perspective and Chinese evidence," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 921-936, September.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:47:y:2017:i:c:p:110-130 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:tvecsg:v:108:y:2017:i:2:p:205-219 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Wielemaker & Eric Gedajlovic, 2011. "Governance and capabilities: Asia’s entrepreneurial performance and stock of venture forms," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 157-185, March.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:6:p:1142-1161 is not listed on IDEAS
- Conlé, Marcus & Taube, Markus, 2010. "Anatomy of cluster development in China: The case of health biotech clusters," Working Papers on East Asian Studies 84/2010, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST.
- Douglas Fuller, 2010. "How law, politics and transnational networks affect technology entrepreneurship: Explaining divergent venture capital investing strategies in China," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 445-459, September.
- Güçbilmez, Ufuk, 2014. "Why do some Chinese technology firms avoid ChiNext and go public in the US?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 179-194.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:34:y:2005:i:6:p:894-913. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.