The regional character of Asian multinational enterprises
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan M Rugman & Alain Verbeke, 2004.
"A perspective on regional and global strategies of multinational enterprises,"
Journal of International Business Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 35(1), pages 3-18, January.
- Alan M. Rugman & Alain Verbeke, 2004. "A Perspective on Regional and Global Strategies of Multinational Enterprises," Working Papers 2004-19, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Ouchi, William, 1981. "Theory Z: How American business can meet the Japanese challenge," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 82-83.
- Fransman,Martin, 1993. "The Market and Beyond," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521435253, December.
- Chang Oh & Alan Rugman, 2007.
"Regional multinationals and the Korean cosmetics industry,"
Asia Pacific Journal of Management,
Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 27-42, March.
- Chang Hoon Oh & Alan M. Rugman, 2007. "Regional Multinationals and the Korean Comestics Industry," Working Papers 2007-11, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Alan M. Rugman & Simon Collinson, 2005. "Multinational Enterprises in the New Europe: Are They Really Global?," Working Papers 2005-12, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesca Checchinato & Lala Hu & Alessandra Perri & Tiziano Vescovi, 2013. "Internationalization of a Chinese "born glocal" brand: the case of Goodbaby," Working Papers 25, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Geert Hofstede, 2007. "Asian management in the 21st century," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 411-420, December.
- John Dunning & Sarianna Lundan, 2008. "Institutions and the OLI paradigm of the multinational enterprise," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, pages 573-593.
- Lloyd Steier, 2009. "Familial capitalism in global institutional contexts: Implications for corporate governance and entrepreneurship in East Asia," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, pages 513-535.
- Wang, Yue & Suh, Chung-Sok, 2009. "Towards a re-conceptualization of firm internationalization: Heterogeneous process, subsidiary roles and knowledge flow," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 447-459, December.
- -, 2010. "Foreign Direct Investment in Latin America and the Caribbean 2009," La Inversión Extranjera Directa en América Latina y el Caribe, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 37607 edited by Eclac, December.
- Chung, Hsi-Mei, 2014. "The role of family management and ownership on semi-globalization pattern of globalization: The case of family business groups," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 260-271.
- Suder, Gabriele & Liesch, Peter W. & Inomata, Satoshi & Mihailova, Irina & Meng, Bo, 2015. "The evolving geography of production hubs and regional value chains across East Asia: Trade in value-added," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 404-416.
- Wu, Jie & Pangarkar, Nitin & Wu, Zefu, 2016. "The moderating effect of technology and marketing know-how in the regional-global diversification link: Evidence from emerging market multinationals," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1273-1284.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:8:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s13132-015-0305-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:manint:v:52:y:2012:i:5:d:10.1007_s11575-011-0115-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Mike Peng, 2007. "Celebrating 25 years of Asia Pacific management research," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 385-393, December.
- Rugman, Alan M. & Oh, Chang Hoon, 2008. "Korea's multinationals in a regional world," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 5-15, January.
- Randi Lunnan & Youzhen Zhao, 2014. "Regional headquarters in China: Role in MNE knowledge transfer," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, pages 397-422.
- Li, Jing & Oh, Chang Hoon, 2016. "Research on emerging-market multinational enterprises: Extending Alan Rugman’s critical contributions," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 776-784.
- Tony Tong & Jing Li, 2008. "Real options and MNE strategies in Asia Pacific," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 153-169, January.
More about this item
KeywordsAsian multinationals; Regional strategy; Internationalization; Bibliometric analysis; Firm-specific advantages;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiapa:v:24:y:2007:i:4:p:429-446. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .