Small firms in the SSBF
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hugo A. Hopenhayn & Galina Vereshchagina, 2003.
"Risk Taking by Entrepreneurs,"
RCER Working Papers
500, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Jeffrey Campbell & Mariacristina De Nardi, 2009.
"A conversation with 590 Nascent Entrepreneurs,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 313-340, June.
- David G. Blanchflower, 2008.
"Minority Self-Employment in the United States and the Impact of Affirmative Action Programs,"
NBER Working Papers
13972, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Blanchflower, 2009. "Minority self-employment in the United States and the impact of affirmative action programs," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 361-396, June.
- Glennon, Dennis & Nigro, Peter, 2005. "Measuring the Default Risk of Small Business Loans: A Survival Analysis Approach," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 37(5), pages 923-47, October.
- Silvia Magri, 2009. "The financing of small entrepreneurs in Italy," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 397-419, June.
- Frederic Boissay & Reint Gropp, 2007.
"Trade Credit Defaults and Liquidity Provision by Firms,"
Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting
179, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Boissay, Frédéric & Gropp, Reint, 2007. "Trade credit defaults and liquidity provision by firms," Working Paper Series 0753, European Central Bank.
- Igor Livshits & James MacGee & Michele Tertilt, 2005.
"Consumer Bankruptcy: A Fresh Start,"
04-011, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Dean Corbae & Makoto Nakajima & Jose-Victor Rios-Rull, 2007.
"A quantitative theory of unsecured consumer credit with risk of default,"
07-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Dean Corbae & Makoto Nakajima & José-Víctor Ríos-Rull, 2007. "A Quantitative Theory of Unsecured Consumer Credit with Risk of Default," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 75(6), pages 1525-1589, November.
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Dean Corbae & Makoto Nakajima & Jose-Victor Rios-Rull, 2002. "A Quantitative Theory of Unsecured Consumer Credit with Risk of Default," Centro de Altisimos Estudios Rios Pe©rez(CAERP) 2, Centro de Altisimos Estudios Rios Perez (CAERP).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:annfin:v:5:y:2009:i:3:p:341-359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.