The Honeycomb Cycle in Real Estate
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John S. Hekman, 1985. "Rental Price Adjustment and Investment in the Office Market," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 13(1), pages 32-47.
- Richard Voith & Theodore Crone, 1988. "National Vacancy Rates and the Persistence of Shocks in U.S. Office Markets," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 16(4), pages 437-458.
- R Barras, 1983.
"A Simple Theoretical Model of the Office-Development Cycle,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 15(10), pages 1381-1394, October.
- R Barras, 1983. "A simple theoretical model of the office-development cycle," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 15(10), pages 1381-1394, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaetano Lisi, 2013.
"Can the Mortensen-Pissarides Model Match the Housing Market Facts?,"
Journal of Economics and Econometrics,
Economics and Econometrics Society, vol. 56(2), pages 78-92.
- Lisi, Gaetano, 2012. "Can the Mortensen-Pissarides model match the housing market facts?," MPRA Paper 36769, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gaetano Lisi, 2013. "Can the Montersen-Pissarides Model Match the Housing Market Facts?," Working Papers 1312, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Jacques Gordon & Paige MosbaughTodd Canter & Todd Canter, 1996. "Integrating Regional Economic Indicators with the Real Estate Cycle," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 12(3), pages 469-501.
- Gaetano Lisi, 2011.
"The Hedonic Price Function in a Matching Model of Housing Market,"
AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2347-2355.
- Lisi, Gaetano, 2011. "The Hedonic Price Function in a Matching Model of Housing Market," MPRA Paper 32697, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen A. Pyhrr & Stephen E. Roulac & Waldo L. Born, 1999. "Real Estate Cycles and Their Strategic Implications for Investors and Portfolio Managers in the Global Economy," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 18(1), pages 7-68.
- Vincent Renard, 1996. "Quelques caractéristiques des marchés fonciers et immobiliers," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 294(1), pages 89-97.
- I-Chun Tsai, 2012. "Housing Supply, Demand and Price: Construction Cost, Rental Price and House Price Indices," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 26(4), pages 381-396, December.
- Tsai, I-Chun, 2014. "Ripple effect in house prices and trading volume in the UK housing market: New viewpoint and evidence," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 68-75.
- repec:gam:jijfss:v:6:y:2018:i:1:p:7-:d:125274 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Jacques Grannelle, 1996. "Le marché des bureaux. Une revue des modèles économétriques," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 59(1), pages 167-211.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:9:n:2:1994:p:237-252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.