Owner Tenancy as Credible Commitment under Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stuart A. Gabriel & Frank E. Nothaft, 1988.
"Rental Housing Markets and the Natural Vacancy Rate,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 16(4), pages 419-429.
- Stuart A. Gabriel & Frank E. Nothaft, 1987. "Rental housing markets and the natural vacancy rate," Working Paper Series / Economic Activity Section 74, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Brueckner, Jan K, 1993. "Inter-store Externalities and Space Allocation in Shopping Centers," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 5-16, July.
- John S. Hekman, 1985. "Rental Price Adjustment and Investment in the Office Market," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 13(1), pages 32-47.
- Richard Voith & Theodore Crone, 1988. "National Vacancy Rates and the Persistence of Shocks in U.S. Office Markets," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 16(4), pages 437-458.
- Helen Tauchen & Ann D. Witte, 1983. "Increased Costs of Office Building Operation and Construction: Effects on the Costs of Office Space and the Equilibrium Distribution of Offices," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 59(3), pages 324-336.
- Thomas P. Brennan & Roger E. Cannaday & Peter F. Colwell, 1984. "Office Rent in the Chicago CBD," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 12(3), pages 243-260.
- Vorst, A. C. F., 1987. "Optimal housing maintenance under uncertainty," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 209-227, March.
- William C. Wheaton & Raymond G. Torto, 1988. "Vacancy Rates and the Future of Office Rents," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 16(4), pages 430-436.
- John L. Glascock & Shirin Jahanian & C. F. Sirmans, 1990. "An Analysis of Office Market Rents: Some Empirical Evidence," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 18(1), pages 105-119.
- Kerry D. Vandell & Jonathan S. Lane, 1989. "The Economics of Architecture and Urban Design: Some Preliminary Findings," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 17(2), pages 235-260.
- Shilling, James D. & Sirmans, C. F. & Corgel, John B., 1987. "Price adjustment process for rental office space," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 90-100, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Navarro, Ignacio & Turnbull, Geoffrey K., 2010. "Antichresis leases: Theory and empirical evidence from the Bolivian experience," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 33-44, January.
- Henry Munneke & Joseph Ooi & C. Sirmans & Geoffrey Turnbull, 2015. "Real Estate Agents, House Prices, and Liquidity," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 1-33, January.
- Charles-Olivier Amédée-Manesme & Francois Des Rosiers & Philippe Grégoire, 2017. "Commercial leases, terms and options in the light of game theory," ERES eres2017_175, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Arvydas Jadevicius & Brian Sloan & Andrew Brown, 2012. "Examination of property forecasting models - accuracy and its improvement through combination forecasting," ERES eres2012_082, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:21:y:1993:i:1:p:69-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.