Reforming Housing Finance - Perspectives from Denmark
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2005.
"Fussing and Fuming over Fannie and Freddie: How Much Smoke, How Much Fire?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 19(2), pages 159-184, Spring.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2004. "Fussing and fuming over Fannie and Freddie: how much smoke, how much fire?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2004-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Lawrence White & W. Scott Frame, 2004. "Fussing and Fuming over Fannie and Freddie: How Much Smoke, How Much Fire?," Working Papers 04-27, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- John C. Cox & Jonathan E. Ingersoll Jr. & Stephen A. Ross, 2005. "A Theory Of The Term Structure Of Interest Rates," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 5, pages 129-164 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Lawrence White, 2003.
"Focusing on Fannie and Freddie: The Dilemmas of Reforming Housing Finance,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 23(1), pages 43-58, February.
- Lawrence J. White, 2002. "Focusing on Fannie and Freddie: The Dilemmas of Reforming Housing Finance," Working Papers 02-01, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Kau, James B, et al, 1992. "A Generalized Valuation Model for Fixed-Rate Residential Mortgages," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 24(3), pages 279-299, August.
- Richard Roll, 2003. "Benefits to Homeowners from Mortgage Portfolios Retained by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 23(1), pages 29-42, February.
- Dennis R. Capozza & Dick Kazarian & Thomas A. Thomson, 1998. "The Conditional Probability of Mortgage Default," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 26(3), pages 259-289.
- Green, Jerry & Shoven, John B, 1986.
"The Effects of Interest Rates on Mortgage Prepayments,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 18(1), pages 41-59, February.
- Jerry Green & John B. Shoven, 1983. "The Effects of Interest Rates on Mortgage Prepayments," NBER Working Papers 1246, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shoven, John & Green, Jerry, 1986. "The Effects of Interest Rates on Mortgage Prepayments," Scholarly Articles 3204664, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Wayne Passmore, 2003. "The GSE implicit subsidy and value of government ambiguity," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-64, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dwight Jaffee, 2003. "The Interest Rate Risk of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 24(1), pages 5-29, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maj-Britt Nordfang & Mogens Steffensen, 2017. "Portfolio Optimization and Mortgage Choice," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Karin Haldrup, 2017. "On security of collateral in Danish mortgage finance: a formula of property rights, incentives and market mechanisms," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 1-29, February.
- Hancock Diana & Passmore Wayne, 2009. "Three Initiatives Enhancing the Mortgage Market and Promoting Financial Stability," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 9(3), pages 1-25, March.
- Kourosh Rasmussen & Claus Madsen & Rolf Poulsen, 2014. "Can home-owners benefit from stochastic programming models? A study of mortgage choice in Denmark," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 5-23, January.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:28:n:2:2006:p:105-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.