Valuing Easements: Some Experimental Evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph W. Trefzger & Henry J. Munneke, 1998. "Valuing Easements: A Simple Bargaining Framework," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 16(2), pages 127-138.
- Abdullah Yavas & Thomas J. Miceli & C.F. Sirmans, 2001. "An Experimental Analysis of the Impact of Intermediaries on the Outcome of Bargaining Games," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 29(2), pages 251-276.
- Sefton, Martin & Yavas, Abdullah, 1996.
"Threat to Regulate and Coordination Failures: Experimental Evidence,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 97-115, January.
- Abdullah Yavas & M. Sefton, 1995. "Threat to Regulate and Coordination Failures: Experimental Evidence," ERES eres1995_179, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:18:n:3:1999:p:491-502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.