The Supply Adjustment Process in Retail Space Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benjamin, John D & Jud, G Donald & Winkler, Daniel T, 1995. "An Analysis of Shopping Center Investment," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 161-168, March.
- William C. Wheaton & Raymond G. Torto, 1990. "An Investment Model of the Demand and Supply For Industrial Real Estate," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 18(4), pages 530-547.
- Grenadier Steven R., 1995. "Local and National Determinants of Office Vacancies," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 57-71, January.
- Rose, Louis A., 1989. "Urban land supply: Natural and contrived restrictions," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 325-345, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clark, David & Pennington-Cross, Anthony, 2016. "Determinants of industrial property rents in the Chicago metropolitan area," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 34-45.
- Maria Ibanez & Anthony Pennington-Cross, 2013. "Commercial Property Rent Dynamics in U.S. Metropolitan Areas: An Examination of Office, Industrial, Flex and Retail Space," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 232-259, February.
- Brasington, David M., 2017. "School spending and new construction," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 76-84.
- Mark S. Coleman & Ralph Gentile, 2001. "Exploring the Dynamics of Building Supply: A Duration Model of the Development Cycle," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 21(1/2), pages 21-42.
- Mark Gallagher & Antony P. Wood, 1999. "Fear of Overbuilding in the Office Sector: How Real is the Risk and Can We Predict It?," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 17(1), pages 3-32.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:15:n:3:1998:p:297-308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .