Serial Persistence in Equity REIT Returns
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Grinblatt, Mark & Titman, Sheridan, 1992. " The Persistence of Mutual Fund Performance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(5), pages 1977-1984, December.
- Tsong-Yue Lai & Ko Wang, 1998. "Appraisal Smoothing: The Other Side of the Story," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 26(3), pages 511-535.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Camilo Serrano & Martin Hoesli, 2010.
"Are Securitized Real Estate Returns more Predictable than Stock Returns?,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 170-192, August.
- Camilo Serrano & Martin Hoesli, "undated". "Are Securitized Real Estate Returns more Predictable than Stock Returns?," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 08-27, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Camilo Serrano & Martin Hoesli, 2008. "Are Securitized Real Estate Returns More Predictable Than Stock Returns?," ERES eres2008_252, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Prashant Das & Julia Freybote & Gianluca Marcato, 2015. "An Investigation into Sentiment-Induced Institutional Trading Behavior and Asset Pricing in the REIT Market," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 160-189, August.
- Michael S. Young, 2000. "REIT Property-Type Sector Integration," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 19(1), pages 3-21.
- repec:eme:ijhmap:ijhma-05-2016-0037 is not listed on IDEAS
- Felix Schindler, 2013. "Predictability and Persistence of the Price Movements of the S&P/Case-Shiller House Price Indices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 44-90, January.
- Vinod Chandrashekaran, 1999. "Time-Series Properties and Diversification Benefits of REIT Returns," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 17(1), pages 91-112.
- Ghysels, Eric & Plazzi, Alberto & Valkanov, Rossen & Torous, Walter, 2013. "Forecasting Real Estate Prices," Handbook of Economic Forecasting, Elsevier.
- Steven Devaney & Stephen Lee & Michael Young, 2004. "Serial Persistence in Individual Real Estate Returns in the UK," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2004-13, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Ping Cheng & Stephen E. Roulac, 2007. "REIT Characteristics and Predictability," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 10(2), pages 23-41.
- Schindler, Felix & Rottke, Nico & Füss, Roland, 2009. "Testing the predictability and efficiency of securitized real estate markets," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-054, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Simon Stevenson, 2002. "Momentum Effects and Mean Reversion in Real Estate Securities," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 23(1/2), pages 47-64.
- Felix Schindler, 2014. "Persistence and Predictability in UK House Price Movements," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 132-163, January.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:14:n:3:1997:p:183-214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.