Systematic Behavior in Real Estate Investment Risk: Performance Persistence in NCREIF Returns
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Crocker H & Hartzell, David J & Grissom, Terry V, 1992. "The Role of Co-skewness in the Pricing of Real Estate," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 299-319, September.
- Young, Michael S & Graff, Richard A, 1995. "Real Estate Is Not Normal: A Fresh Look at Real Estate Return Distributions," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 225-259, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Camilo Serrano & Martin Hoesli, 2010.
"Are Securitized Real Estate Returns more Predictable than Stock Returns?,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 170-192, August.
- Camilo Serrano & Martin Hoesli, "undated". "Are Securitized Real Estate Returns more Predictable than Stock Returns?," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 08-27, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Camilo Serrano & Martin Hoesli, 2008. "Are Securitized Real Estate Returns More Predictable Than Stock Returns?," ERES eres2008_252, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Felix Schindler, 2013. "Predictability and Persistence of the Price Movements of the S&P/Case-Shiller House Price Indices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 44-90, January.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Patrick Wai Yin Cheung & Erica Jiajia Ding, 2008. "Intra-metropolitan Office Price and Trading Volume Dynamics: Evidence from Hong Kong," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 11(2), pages 47-74.
- Steven Devaney & Stephen Lee & Michael Young, 2004. "Serial Persistence in Individual Real Estate Returns in the UK," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2004-13, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Simon Stevenson, 2002. "Momentum Effects and Mean Reversion in Real Estate Securities," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 23(1/2), pages 47-64.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:12:n:3:1996:p:369-382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.