Systematic Behavior in Real Estate Investment Risk: Performance Persistence in NCREIF Returns
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Crocker H & Hartzell, David J & Grissom, Terry V, 1992. "The Role of Co-skewness in the Pricing of Real Estate," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 299-319, September.
- Young, Michael S & Graff, Richard A, 1995. "Real Estate Is Not Normal: A Fresh Look at Real Estate Return Distributions," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 225-259, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Camilo Serrano & Martin Hoesli, 2010.
"Are Securitized Real Estate Returns more Predictable than Stock Returns?,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 170-192, August.
- Camilo Serrano & Martin Hoesli, "undated". "Are Securitized Real Estate Returns more Predictable than Stock Returns?," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 08-27, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Camilo Serrano & Martin Hoesli, 2008. "Are Securitized Real Estate Returns More Predictable Than Stock Returns?," ERES eres2008_252, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Felix Schindler, 2013. "Predictability and Persistence of the Price Movements of the S&P/Case-Shiller House Price Indices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 44-90, January.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Patrick Wai Yin Cheung & Erica Jiajia Ding, 2008. "Intra-metropolitan Office Price and Trading Volume Dynamics: Evidence from Hong Kong," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 11(2), pages 47-74.
- Steven Devaney & Stephen Lee & Michael Young, 2004. "Serial Persistence in Individual Real Estate Returns in the UK," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2004-13, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Simon Stevenson, 2002. "Momentum Effects and Mean Reversion in Real Estate Securities," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 23(1/2), pages 47-64.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:12:n:3:1996:p:369-382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .