Asset allocation versus entrepreneurial decisions in real estate investment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David J. Hartzell & James R. Webb, 1988. "Real Estate Risk and Return Expectations: Recent Survey Results," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 3(3), pages 31-37.
- David C. Ling & Andy Naranjo & M. Nimalendran, 2000. "Estimating Returns on Commercial Real Estate: A New Methodology Using Latent-Variable Models," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 28(2), pages 205-231.
- Corgel, John B & deRoos, Jan A, 1999. "Recovery of Real Estate Returns for Portfolio Allocation," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 279-296, May.
- John Y. Campbell, 2000.
"Asset Pricing at the Millennium,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 55(4), pages 1515-1567, August.
- John Y. Campbell, 2000. "Asset Pricing at the Millennium," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1897, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- John Y. Campbell, 2000. "Asset Pricing at the Millennium," NBER Working Papers 7589, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campbell, John, 2000. "Asset Pricing at the Millennium," Scholarly Articles 3294737, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- David M. Geltner, 1993. "Estimating Market Values from Appraised Values without Assuming an Efficient Market," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 8(3), pages 325-346.
- Pfnür, Andreas & Schaefer, Christina, 2001. "Evaluating corporate real estate with real options," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 35512, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- N/A, 1991. "Appraisal," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 138(1), pages 3-5, November.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Geltner, David Michael, 1991. "Smoothing in Appraisal-Based Returns," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 327-345, September.
- Michael S. Young & Susan Annis, 2002. "Performance Attributions: Pure Theory Meets Messy Reality," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 23(1/2), pages 3-28.
- Tsong-Yue Lai & Ko Wang, 1998. "Appraisal Smoothing: The Other Side of the Story," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 26(3), pages 511-535.
- Ciochetti, Brian A & Sa-Aadu, J & Shilling, James D, 1999. "Determinants of Real Estate Asset Allocations in Private and Public Pension Plans," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 193-210, November.
- Young, Michael S & Graff, Richard A, 1995. "Real Estate Is Not Normal: A Fresh Look at Real Estate Return Distributions," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 225-259, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dar:wpaper:35582. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dekanatssekretariat). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivthdde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.